Chapter 55 - Introducing REV entertainment (1)

We had one week to go until we planned to introduce the lable to the world. I was looking through some audition tapes that people had sent in to AOMG. John came in with some papers which he placed on my table.

"What is this?", I asked him while taking a look at the papers.

"Some people that have signed with you", he explained with a smile.

Confused a looked at the papers. My jaw dropped when I saw that Tablo, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Yoongi (August D) and Jungkook have signed with me as solo artists. How is that even possible?

"Come on you are the best and they trust you. I have gone through their contracts with them and we negotiated with BigHit on the terms. He was very supportive since we promised that this would never interfere with their group activities. For YG, well G and Taeyang are big share holders so YG could not say anything when they informed him about this. They just said that they had a different lable that would be responsible for their solo work. The contracts do not forbid that", he explained to me.

I was speechless. They were top idols which trusted me so much and believed in me that they would join my rookie lable. I had four trainees that I wanted in this team for a while and I think now is the time to tell John.

"John Oppa there are four people that I want in this lable. Someone called 'Millennium' who is a trainee under YG, Cai and Justin from the idol producer show and New Face from the unit auditions. Please look into their contracts and see if we can win them. When we have figured the details let us invite New Face along with Cai and Justin. I want to meet Millennium alone. Oh and I want Bobby to join too. As a solo artists. I want them all to be solo artists. No duos or groups. We need to get them all ready and find their true talent", I said to him confidently.

He smiled at me and nodded.

" We will be on it. Concerning Bobby I have looked at his contract and he can choose any lable he wants for solo projects. There is a loop hole. It is up to you to make him decide. As the team is completely here today and working I suggest that you invite him over", John said to me while removing the papers from my table and making a call.

"Oh Bobby! It is John. Can you meet A.J at the address that I send you now?... Perfect see you soon... I suggest you come alone", John said over the phone and hung up.

He turned to me and said: "He will arrive in 15 min since he is close by. I will let him in when he arrives and bring him here."

With that he left and walked to his office and assembled the legal team. John was such a big help since day one and I was happy that he was on my team. I continued to watch some tapes until Bobby was let into my office by John who left straight after.

"Hello Nonna! Long time no seen huh! What is this place?", he asked me looking around.

I smiled and said: "Well I have been busy you know. Let me give you a tour and I will explain it all".

He nodded and we walked through the offices where I introduced him to the legal team, the marketing and PR team, the vocal, rap and dance instructors and the videographer and all. We headed to the small studios and then to the bigger ones where he was speechless by the sight of all the gear. Last but not least I showed him the dance studio and the green room/set room in the basement. After wrapping up the tour we walked back to my office.

"This place is so cool!", he said looking around.

"You like it?", I asked him and he nodded.

"It looks like a lable", he said with a slightly confused face.

"It is a lable. A new independent lable under the umbrella of AOMG and I am the CEO of it. This Bobby is my lable REV", I announced and he was shook.