Chapter 26 - G-Dragon album (1)

The next morning I woke up early, go for a run, got ready, and had a quick breakfast. I headed straight to Li's entertainment company to record the songs and we were done around 9 am. We had fun recording it. Quickly I got in the car again and headed to SM entertainment to meet Lay there. He was more comfortable around me these days and we became good friends. The recording was very successful aswell and I sent the songs to YG as reference.

"Want to grab some food?", Lay asked packing up.

"Sorry Oppa I can't. I have something planned for a friend I ditched last time", I explained and he nodded. He knew who I meant. Lay was so easy going. It crossed my mind whether he has someone in his life but from what I saw it seems like he does not. Maybe G was right when he said that relationships can be hard in public.

I ran to my car and dialled JBs number. I had no idea where they all could be so he is the only one I could ask. I sat down on my car seat and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Noona! Long-time no seen or heard", he said happily.

"Yeah sorry that is why I am calling now. Just wanted to check in. What are you all up to today?", I asked trying to sound casual.

"I know you are busy. It is fine. We are at the dorm and playing some video games. We cannot really go outside today. Got grounded", he said bitter on the phone.

"You guys are so chaotic", I said laughing.

"What are you up to?", he asked.

"I have a bunch of meetings today. I am in the car about to go to the next one", I lied.

Soon he hung up and I drove to some restaurants where I had ordered food an hour ago. I just needed to pick up the food. It was a lot of food. Chicken, hamburgers, pizza, Chinese dumplings, and some Korean dishes now filled my booth. Maybe that is too much but I owed Jackson this. Happy and nervous I carried the bags to their door and rang the bell. It was loud inside.

The door opened and Mark appeared. He was about to say something but I asked him to let me surprise Jackson.

"Who is it Hyung?", BamBam asked from the living room.

"Ahh just a delivery", Mark answered back and let me in. I quickly took of my shoes and he gave me a quick hug.

"Where is Jackson Oppa?", I whispered and he pointed at the kitchen. Great I can sneak up on him before the others see me.

I took the bags and headed to the kitchen. Jackson was on his laptop and typing away.

"Yah Hyung did you order food?", he asked not turning around.

I placed the bags next to him and he turned around. His jaw dropped when he saw me.

"Suprise!", I exclaimed.

"What? Why?", he asked confused.

"Because I ditched dinner with you and you were sad about it. We are close friends right? So I got food and came here before my next meeting at 5pm", I explained.

"Noona, I am touched but you had work to do. So you did not really ditch me", he said.

"But still I felt bad ok", I said and he came over and gave me a hug.

"I am lucky to have you as a friend. No one did this for me ever", he said and let go.

He was happy and touched and I was too. Mark came in and smiled seeing us happy.

"Are you done? Because I am starving?", he said pouting.

I nodded and we headed with the bags to the living room.