Chapter 6 - Hit

I sat on the main chair in the studio and signed. This might be a very very long night for me.

"I will put the lyrics on the screen for you", I said to G-Dragon and tranfered the file.

"Yah! I don't need it! I am a star. I know the lyrics already", he said with a smirk on his face.

Is he kidding? Ok let's see.. He is the golden boy of YG so there must be a reason why.

I didn't react to his provocation and just played the track and hit the record button. As soon as the music started I could feel the whole atmosphere change.. I could feel that a star entered the recording booth . He started to sing. I didn't pause the recording once and just let him finish. He didn't even look at us while singing which was good. I couldn't stop starring and being blown away from him or to be more accurate his voice. There were no errors. NONE.

Wait! What? Am I falling for him? No I can't. He is so full of himself but he might have the right to be like this... No No No! I just love his voice.. This voice.

As he was singing I could feel that there is still something missing. It's not perfect.

He finished and looked at me with this smile saying: "Don't fall for me babe.. I am a star".

TOP was laughing hard and Taeyang was embarrassed by Gs behaviour. I tried to stay professional.

I pressed the speaker button and said: " Not bad, but there is something missing. This can sound better...".

His jaw dropped as the words reached his brain. He was angry but he let me explain. I explained where he could change what and that he should but more emotions into that, some parts are meant to sound nice and clean and others raw. We recorded for one hour and added some extra vocal sounds and addlips to it. While he was recording I already put the samples and everything else together.

G-Dragon came out of the booth after I signalled him to come out. He sank onto the couch and closed his eyes. I guess he was exhausted from the tight schedule he had. I know how that can feel or at least I can just imagine it.

"So A.J, when will you be done with post production and mixing ?", TOP asked.

I could see G move to the side on the couch and he laughed saying: " Hey Hyung she ain't no magician. You know how long this takes yourself!".

Is he actually being nice to me? He must really be tired.

After I transferred the file into the project file and I started to play the song and turned around to TOP.

" I am a magician or at least good a multi taksing", I said grinning.

The room was silent and the music filled the room. I could see G-Dragon smiling on the couch with his eyes closed and the others were dancing. The song was over and both of them cheered.

G-Dragon got up from the couch and walked to me. He put his hands on the chair arms, leaned towards me and stared into my eyes.

What is he doing? My heart was racing like crazy. He placed a kiss on my cheek and smiled.

What the hell is he doing? Is he hitting on me.

He smiled and backed up: "I guess you are full of surprises. You belong to us. To YG. Welcome to the family!", he said.

These words were honest.. no lie and no mind game.

"Thanks you G. So we are done today ... You guys can go home and rest", I said while packing up.

They all got up and cleaned up the studio. Then I could hear a phone ring. I looked around and spotted one right next to me. It's not mine.

"Someone's phone is ringing", I said holding the phone in the air. G turned around and spotted the phone. It was his. I handed him the phone and he picked up.