Chapter 60 - Actions and consequences

I let DK off with what he did to New Face but what he did to Anna I would not let slide. This was abuse and I was wondering why he did that. Was he rotten deep down and mastered it to hide this side? Was there someone else behind this all? I couldn't think clearly. My emotions clouded my brain.

Doc was already waiting for us in a private room and I told him what happened. He was shocked and said that he will immediately check and treat her wounds.

"Doc please get one other consult and document the wounds. We might need these solid evidences later on for court", I told him seriously and he nodded.

I left them both alone and waited in a waiting room with Simon and J. It might take a while. Soon G, Jungkook, John and Yoongi arrived. To my surprise John had a two bodyguards with him. They all took a seat and I told them what happened. Jungkook was holding my hand but his grip tightened as I revealed for the first time the extent of the bruises.

Simon jumped up from his seat and was about to storm out of the door but the bodyguards and J held him back.

"Hyung you need to be there for her. I know how you feel and I would probably do the same as you if it would have been A.J but you can't be selfish now. Be by her side. She needs you. If you truly love her than stay here", Jungkook said to him.

For the first time Simon broke into tears and J tried to calm him down. Doc came to fetch us and led us into a private room.

"Anna needs to stay here with us a while to recover. One of you can stay here with her", he said and Simon volunteered immediately. John advised one of the guards to stay with them 24/7.

Anna turned to me and from her expression I understood what she wanted to say.

"Of course you can come back. Your place is still there. I won't let you enter that building ever again anyway. John Oppa will set up a resignation letter for you and you are free. Let me take care of the rest. Leave it to me", I said to her seriously and she nodded and drifted off to sleep.

The rest of us headed to the office. Doc had given me a copy of the medical report of Anna and as I was reading it I felt sick. When something like this happens to someone close to you it affects you. The dullness was visible in everyone's face.

"This is insane. I met DK so many times and he did not seem like a bad guy. How was I so wrong about him?", G said frustrated.

"I know. He fooled us all. I mean he....", I began to agree but held in. Flashes of him and his behaviour crossed my mind. There was something new that I just realised. His smile and smirk were evil but his eyes were dull and sad. When he saw the picture of New Face there was a flash of regret in his eyes. What if he did this because he was forced to? No one can fool everyone around them so perfectly. Bobby said that DK changed. What made him change?

I dialled BI's number.

"Yeah Noona?", BI asked me tired.

"Grab Bobby and DK and meet me at my office. It is important", I said and he agreed and hung up.

"Why would you invite DK here?", J asked me in disbelief.

"I will explain once he is here", I said firmly.

Just a few minutes after all three were in our office. Bobby was the first one to speak.

"Why did you invite us here?", he asked angry since he was upset that he was in the same room as a in his eyes criminal.

BI tried to calm him down but there was no way. No one tried to hold Bobby back since they felt the same.

"We went to YG. He took notice of it but... but brushed it off... he was super weird", BI began to explain.