Chapter 10 - Enemy and Ally

We got stuck in traffic for a long time. There was some sort of construction going on and that lead to the closing of some streets. I wasn't too bothered by that but G was a bit annoyed.

"We should have taken the train.. OR walk that would be faster...", he mumbled into thus non-existent beard.

"Yeah let's walk Oppa. It's a nice night!", I said giggling.

G looked at me in surprise and laughed after he finally noticed my sarcasm. There was no way we could walk unnoticed there. Just a single one person of BIG BANG couldn't go around town dressed like this without being mobbed or stopped for pictures.

"You know what! I don't really mind being stuck in traffic this time", he said with a smile that went from one ear to the other.

What does that mean? But his smile said it all. I was the reason that he didn't mind that. My heart felt warm.

"Me neither", I responded while looking at the night sky.

Not in my wildest dreams I could have imagined finding people that understand me. Every night I lay awake thinking that one day this everlasting night ends and I might find the answers to why I am here. The universe send me signs that appeared just in time to save me. One of them is G. Maybe he was lost as I am and maybe lost souls are meant to find each other. We became closer than family or at least I thought of him as a brother and my best friend. I just knew that I could rely on him. If you would have told me that just a week ago I would call you insane. How could you trust someone so much after such a short time. The simple answers it that you just know it... There is no formula for that.

The traffic sort of dissolved after a while and we headed to The Hills. Of course their friend would live there.. the most expensive area in Seoul. In the last few days I learned that what you earn does not really correlate with your character. G, Taeyang and TOP were great human being although being in the upper class. I never really paid much attention to that either. I treat everyone the same way and maybe that was so refreshing about me to the others.

The security to the place was tight. We got controlled and signed in. The security guard knew G so he let us in without any further check-ups. Before we left he quickly grabbed a card and handed it to G. It was for the garage.

G and TOP parked the cars next to each other. Before I could open the door G was already there to help me to get out of the car. I grabbed his hand and thanked him.

"You are such a gentleman", I said teasing to G which made him blush a bit.

Everyone grabbed the things we brought from the booth and got into the elevator. I was amazed by the luxurious interior of the elevator. It was golden with white marble. Taeyang pressed the button for the Top floor and soon the door closed.

I felt a bit nervous. These were friends of G. I really wanted to make a good impression. Suddenly I felt a hand on my head which soon brought me back to reality. G noticed what I was thinking about and smiled reassuring.

"Just be yourself. Don't think much about whether they will like you or not. You are who you are. We love you enough right guys?", G asked the others both nodded.

My heart felt less heavy and we finally arrived on the top floor. To my surprise there was only one apartment door. This is it. Here comes my first dinner with the upper class of Seoul.

TOP and Taeyang stepped in front of me and G and rang the bell. I could hear nothing at all. The isolation of the walls must be great I thought. Soon the door was opened and a man stepped out of the doorway. He was smoking. I couldn't see more than just the mere smoke. TOP was too tall so that I couldn't see anything.