Chapter 52 - Him or me

I woke up in Jungkook's arms who was carrying me somewhere. I was disorientated a bit and turned my head around.

"Oh you are awake. We are in your house... I was about to lay you down in your bed", he whispered to me.

I nodded and he carried on carrying me to where I assumed the bed would be. He gently laid me on my bed. He reached for my boots and took them off for me which made me blush. Jungkook took so much care of me that I sometimes forget that he used to be the king of annoyingness. He lay down next to me and I turned around to face him. He smiled at me and removed a strain of my hair from my face and rested his hand on my waist. I leaned in and gave him an innocent kiss to which he replied immediately.

****Warning- Make out sequence ahead*** start****

"Are you tired?", he asked me worried and I shook my head.

He pulled me closer to him so that I was nearly on top of him and kissed me passionately and deeply. Again the tide that he was drew me in and I begged for more. He effortlessly sat me up so I was now sitting on his lap and let his hands glide under my sweater and pulled it over my head and threw it to the side.

"Really?", I asked him teasingly and he replied with kisses that he placed gently all over my bare skin. He was teasing me and I hated it. I let my hands wander to his shirt and I undid the buttons and soon he was topless.

Our kissed grew so more passionate and he was having a hard time to hold himself back just like I did, but we wanted to wait with the next step. Wait until we are married to make it even more special. He became good in breaking up this hot make out session before we both went too far.

"We should get married soon because I cannot hold myself back for too long", he said amused to me.

I giggled and slowly drifted off into my dreams.

****Warning- Make out sequence ahead*** end****

Lately when I was dreaming I could not remember what it was about. Not even a fraction of this dream remained in my brain. It was like I hit delete right when I opened my eyes. My ability to see things before they happened seemed gone. Hoping that not another misery would hit the life of the ones that I love and care about I was relieved by it.

I opened my eyes as I woke up and saw that the sun was rising. Just inches away from my face was Jungkook sleeping. Seeing him at ease like that made me happy. I caressed his cheeks slightly and he immediately pulled me closer to him with his eyes shut. Flustered I tried to pull away but he did not let me off.

"You need to sleep more. Too much work and less sleep is unhealthy", he whispered to me.

He knew what he was talking about. Seeing them prepare for their tour and being on tour was stressful and you become sleep deprived. I knew that he did not sleep well at all there and Yoongi also told me that Jungkook had problems sleeping ever since he knew him. That seemed to have changed whenever I was around. He actually slept throughout the night and I did aswell. Knowing that he would get up as soon as I did I closed my eyes again and let him sleep a bit more. Surely it was early and today my schedule was not starting until 11 am with Anna. Before that I wanted to go for a run with John.

We both got woken up by a phone ringing and this time it was not mine. Jungkook grabbed his phone from the table and answered it.

"Hello?", he asked with a husky voice.

He waited for the person on the phone to finish and hung up.

"I have to leave. Practice for a new dance routine. Hobbie Hyung is in his 'get your but here or I will kick it' mode. Never joke with him when it comes to dancing. He becomes scary", he said annoyed and walked to the bathroom. He turned on his heels and gave me a big smile and walked into the bathroom.