Chapter 25 - Showtime

On my drive to YG I thought about what Lay said and I wanted to invest some more time in researching on this. I wanted to change something about it. There must be a way in helping them all. They were just kids when they started and they go through more hardships than most people in their entire life. Now that I think about it even after debuting not a lot changes. You stay lonely, isolated, work and practice. To the extent that you suffer mentally. It struck me than that the people around me hinted that out to me but I never thought about it more from this perspective. The truth is that the system needs a change and they all felt like that there is no one that could change their position. Do the big companies know what they do? It made me wonder.

I wanted to investigate this. Take a look behind the scenes more. Soon I arrived at YG and we had a 2 hr meeting talking about finished projects, projects that are still running and so on. I had completed most projects. All the tracks were written for the groups. I still had the recordings with Lay, Li and Mc Jin left. SHINEE had recorded their things themselves due to time issues and send me the results which I had put together and send back. They seemed happy with the results. GOT7, BTS and G were the ones that wanted me working with them on their albums-start to finish. YG suggested that I should schedule my time in a way that would allow me to work with them personally. Like a retreat or even a week in the studio. Even now there were so many request for me that YG hired people to look into them and help him out.

"The songs you produce have done more than well. G's album is nearly done aswell. As you know there will be the MAMA awards soon. G might get a few awards. You got an invitation and I think you should go", he said smiling.

"I am not sure whether I belong there Sir", I said looking at him.

"I am positive you do. Also G would be happy if you are there when he receives awards", he said and I nodded. We ended the meeting and I headed home. G had texted me earlier telling me that BIG BANG was around his and that I should come after my meeting. I actually wanted to see them all. Also G and I needed to record another 2 songs for the album so that the album is finished. He had told me that he finished the MVs for the title track and some other songs a few weeks ago and that they were ready to go. The artwork was also done. The songs were the only thing left. I had not seen the MVs or the artwork since he wanted to keep that a surprise.

When I parked the car I got a call from Namjoon.

"Hey A.J Noona, how are you?", he asked happy.

"I am doing well and you?", I replied to him.

"Not complaining. I actually wanted to know whether you have time for us tomorrow after 5pm. We could work on some songs or so you know?", he asked.

I pulled out my schedule and saw that I nothing planned so far.

"Yeah I have time. Why do you guys not come to my place? I have a full on studio and we could all work there", I offered to him.

"Sounds like a plan. Send me your address and I will make sure to be on time with the others", he said.

"Wait... Let's make this a surprise. Tell them that you have a meeting with some rich ass kid that paid to see you. Do not tell them that you coming to mine", I said laughing.

"Ohh I like that. I will make up a story. Usually I get pranked by our Makenas so I guess that is a good pay back", he said laughing like the evil and then hung up.

I smiled since I got to see Jungkook again tomorrow. Somehow I felt that something was missing when he was not around. I was not sure what it was. I grabbed my bag and got out the car. Today I felt so happy. I made my way to G's house and he opened the door.