Chapter 18 - Up the hill

When I woke the next morning I was surprised to see that G was sitting next to me and still held my hand. The others were scattered around the living room and slept on the other couches or air mattresses. I was really touched to find them all here. They stayed and did not go home. It was time to get up so I sat up but I stopped mid-way. On brain felt like it would explode and it was pulsing. It was worse than the nights before and soon after that I felt sick...so sick. I let go of Gs hand and rushed as quietly I could to the bathroom and threw up. Someone was holding my hair back and rubbed my back while I was hanging over the toilet. It was G.

I turned around to him and smiled weakly.

"Sorry.. ", I whispered to which G just shook his head.

He helped me stand up and I cleaned myself up. G waited for me and we headed back to the living room. The rest was now awake and sipping on some coffee. They all greeted us and wished us a good morning. Unnie handed me a cup with tea and said: "It is good for the stomach. My family recipe".

I thanked her and took a sip from the tea.

"You all look tired. You could have gone home and slept in a comfy bed guys..", I said like looking at them one by one. I felt so guilty.

"Are you kidding me? It reminded me of old times. I have slept so good..", Daesung said excited.

"Yeah I agree", Seungri said.

"You know living alone can be lonely. I felt so good A.J", TOP said. His face was different for a fraction of seconds. He looked vulnerable. In that moment I realised that he is still a mystery to me. He is usually the cool guy and looks tough. When he said that sentence I felt a vibe coming from him. Something was off.. and I can not explain it.

"I had the most peaceful sleep in such a long time", G said smiling.

"It felt like a family trip sleepover", Unnie said to which Taeyang nodded.

They all were honest about this. They truly felt that way. That is my family.

"How did you sleep?", Taeyang asked now with a slight worried face.

"I had the best dream ever. I dreamed of nothing and it was peaceful. Thanks", I said to all of them.

Hearing that made them all super happy.

TOP, Unnie, Seungri and Daesung soon left after that to get home, change and work. They said they will come back later for Gs annual party.

"I do not feel like I want to have this party", G said to Taeyang.

Taeyang stared at him for a bit and then patted him on the shoulder.

"It will be great to see your friends tough. Please do not worry too much about me. I will come and show my best side", I said dancing a happy dance in front of them both.

G and Taeyang laughed and I stopped dancing. We headed to see the Doc who was surprised to see me.

"A.J... I have not heard from you in a while..", he said and gave me a hug.

"I was busy Doc sorry. These are my friends G-Dragon and Taeyang", I said pointed at the two men standing next to me.

Doc bowed to them and they did the same. We took a seat and the expression of Doc's face changed. He looked concerned.

"You lost a lot of weight, you look pale, and you lack sleep. I will put you on an IV and then you can start explaining ok?", Doc said while walking through the room and grabbing all the things he needed to put me on the IV.

"Sir you are good. How did you know so fast?", Taeyang asked amazed.

Doc turned around to Taeyang and said: "I have known A.J for some time now. I know what she is like. She works hard and sometimes forgets to eat and sleep but seeing her like this is new to me. It must have been going on for some time. Knowing that she is sometimes stubborn I guess you both dragger her here. Thank you for looking after her".