Chapter 36 - Back and forth

I had a rough night because I woke up a couple of times in the middle of the night. I got into my running gear and headed out at for a run. The boys were asleep so I just left a note on the table for them. The guards were already outside. I greeted them and told them I would be going for a run. The sun was rising so they let me go. This time I could actually see more of the environment. I passed a cute bakery, a small mart and a vegetable and fruits shop. The beach was still abandoned when I ran along there. The beach was so peaceful and I fell in love with it. It had something special to it. On my way home I grabbed some bread, vegetables, fruits and some other tiny little bits for a healthy breakfast for us all. There should be a balance for since they would be performing and had interviews. Good that I always have some cash in my phone case just in case. It was a lot of food and the bags were heavy but I did not mind it. John saw me walking down the road and ran to me to help me with the bags.

"Thank you Sir", I said smiling.

"Next time text us and we can pick you up with the car or just help you with the bags", he said smiling back to me.

I quietly got inside, placed the bags in the kitchen, and started to prepare some breakfast. They all were still asleep so I had time to take a shower and get ready for the day ahead. When I got was about to leave my room I got a call from their manager telling me that the they needed to be at their house to get styled in like 1.5hrs. I promised that I make sure that we are on time. Right then I was greeted by Jin who came down the stairs.

"A.J good morning. You are up already? Do I smell food", he said smiling.

"Morning Oppa. Yeah I made some. I was about to wake you all up. We need to eat and get going soon", I explained.

"Leave it to me. I will wake them all up with my popular hugs", he said mischievously and ran back upstairs.

I started to prepare some coffee and tea for us all. I was sure that the guards had not eaten yet aswell and called them inside. I placed two plates in front of them with the food I made and some coffee. They looked surprised but did not eat.

"How can you guys protect us when you had no food? I will not expect a no. Eat! I have made a lot", I said and looked at them.

"This is a first. My dad was right about you", the guard said and dig in. John also started eating and they complimented my cooking skills.

Now I heard footsteps and some noise upstairs and after 30 min all of them came downstairs. Dressed in some casual clothes and some bags. Tae greeted me and the guards.

"Is it good Hyung?", he asked the guards who both nodded.

"You should eat with us all the time", Tae replied happily and the guards seemed touched by their words. I made them some more coffee and they headed outside to get ready to leave.

"It smells amazing", Hobbi said excited when he entered the kitchen. I handed them all a plate with food and a hot drink and grabbed some for myself and we all ate in the kitchen.

"That was delicious. Thank you Noona", Namjoon said while doing the dishes.

"I am happy it tasted good", I said grinning.

"When did you prepare all of this?", Jimin asked curious.

"I went for a run and saw some cute little shops on my way. I grabbed some bits and prepared it really quick", I said sipping on my coffee.

"Did you even sleep?", Yoongi asked in disbelief.

I nodded. It was time to leave so I rushed them all to get ready to head to their manager. We had like 20 min left. The guards got the car ready and we put our bags in the back of the car and headed to the other house. We were 10 min early. I rang the doorbell and their manger opened the door surprised.