Chapter 17 - Birthday bash

The two men walked to us and my eyes widened. It was Daesung and Seungri. I bowed again and so did they.

"So this is A.J, Gs, Taeyangs, and my little sister. She is a producer at YG and I am sure you heard of her talent by now right?", TOP said beaming like a proud big brother at them.

"Oh yes! It is my pleasure to finally meet you. These guys have spoken highly of you. I am Daesung. You can call me Oppa", Daesung said which made me blush.

"My pleasure to meet you. I am Seungri. YG showed me the numbers that you generated and I am happy to see you do so well", he said formally and all the others burst out in laughter.

"Yah cut that CEO shit here", TOP scolded him which made Seungri blush.

"I am glad you are happy with my work", I said beaming a smile at him which made him flustered.

"Seungri.. no no no.. she is our little sister. NO flirting with her. G will kill you if you do", Taeyang said in a serious tone and stepped in front of me-hiding me.

Unnie and I laughed about this.

"You will make a great dad one day Oppa", I whispered. Unnie and Taeyang looked at me since they seemed to be the only ones to hear me.

"I hope so.. then I will have someone laughing at my dad jokes", Taeyang said more to Unnie than to me. As a response Unnie stuck her tongue out and I just laughed.

"Stop it guys. I am getting already sick", Seungri said faking throwing up.

That was it. Taeyang now chased Seungri through the whole living room and when he finally got a hold of him he locked his head and pinched his cheeks. I felt sorry for Seungri. I decided to help Seungri out and walked over to them.

"Oppa, please let him go. We still have to prepare some things before G arrives in 3hrs", I said while tapping him on his shoulder.

Taeyang immediately let go off him and said: "We are done for now. You are lucky A.J is here", Taeyang said warningly to Seungri who fell on the ground and was breathing heavily. I offered him my hand to stand up which he took and he thanked me.

"You should not tease Taeyang Oppa", I said to which Seungri nodded.

Unnie stepped next to me and tilted her head to face me.

"Shall we finish the preparations A.J?", Unnie said while pointing at the dining table.

I nodded and we decorated the table. Taeyang and the others placed the food on the table and it all looked nice. TOP's phone was ringing and he signalled us to be quiet. He picked up the phone.

"Yo G, what is up? Have you landed?", TOP said happily.

"Ok, see you soon. I am at a photoshoot..", he said and hung up.

"He will be here in 20 min. Just landed", TOP said with a big grin.

"Ok I will get the cake out", I said and walked to the kitchen. Seungri helped me carry the cake into the room.

"WOW!! Its cake looks amazing. Well done A.J", TOP praised me.

I blushed really hard and I scolded TOP.

"Yah Oppa do not make me blush", I exclaimed.

"Well I love to tease you", he said and just smirked.

Then I had a brilliant idea. A little treasure hunt with notes from us all. I shared my idea with them all and they loved the idea. Taeyang crammed out some little note papers and we all agreed on what to write down and stuck one at the front door, on in the entry room, one on the floor, one at the door to the living room, one on the art piece and one on the piano. Quickly we rushed to turn off all the lights and Daesung placed little cameras he brought around the room and held a camcorder himself.