Chapter 28 - Hidden scandal

I woke up by the sound of a lasting beep. Half asleep I woke up and walked to the source of the noise. I glanced to the clock on the wall to see that it was already 2 pm. Safe to say that I screwed up my sleep schedule. Now that my mind was working again and I identified the noise as my door bell. Who in earth would be so persistent? I opened the door and saw a men covered up with a scarf and a hat looking at me. I knew all too well who that is...these eyes are unique. It was Jungkook.

"Finally! I was calling you and ringing and all.. I got worried because you didn't open the door. I was about to break in or get G Hyung", he said hurried while stepping from one feet on the other.

It was a cold day for sure. He must have been here a long time. His face is red. I stepped to the side and let him in. He followed me into the living room where I turned around to face him. What is he doing here? I am still confused.

"Jungkook what are you doing here anyway?", I asked him very confused.

He smiled at me and placed some bags on the table.

"Well because you sort of ditched our lunch last time and I knew that you will have no meetings today I thought I come around and surprise you with some food. I just finished my schedule myself", he explained while unpacking the food.

"That is very thoughtful", I said to him.

"You look beautiful today", he said grinning.

Right in that moment it hit me that I had my PJs on and was for sure a mess. My eyes widened and I ran into the bathroom. I heard him laugh. I quickly took a shower and put on a jumper dress with some tights and boots. I let my hair free after blow drying it and put on some light makeup. When I came back I saw Jungkook seated at my small dinner table with the lunch already served and some steaming coffee. He was on his phone when I came in. I took a seat opposite to him. He gave me a big smile and placed his phone on the table.

"Noona you look cute after you wake up", he said sipping on his coffee.

"Yah I was busy with something until 9 am and forgot the time when I went to sleep. Sorry for not answering earlier. I must have been really sleepy. And sorry for opening the door in that state. I was still half asleep", I apologized.

He shook his head and gave me a warm smile.

"Don't worry! I should have warned you or so... Yoongi Hyung warned me that you might be busy, away or so. I am glad you let me in", he said laughing.

I looked at the food and the coffee he prepared. My heart was filled with joy by this kind gesture.

"Thank you for this lunch Jungkook! It looks amazing", I said while taking a sip from the coffee.

"My pleasure. There is nothing in there that would make you sick. I double and triple checked that personally. Good food and good company is all I wished for", he said casually while nibbling on some rice.

"I wish there would be some good company for me Jungkook", I teased him.

He chuckled from laughter and we continued to eat.

"Want to play a game Noona?", he asked me with a daring tone. I was curious so I nodded.

"Ok we both can ask each other a question. We will take turns. We have to answer truthful ok. The first one to avoid a question will get a forfeit", he explained and I nodded again.

"Ladies first!", he said excited and I knew what I wanted to ask him.

"Tell me about your childhood and upbringing before you joined BigHit", I said and he seemed to be surprised by my first question.