The Best Day Ever! (1)

---7am your alarm clock beeps---

Ugh. I roll onto the other side of my bed desperate for just a few more minuits. I'm just starting to drift off when my Mum comes bursting into the room. 

"morning birthday girl" she calls cringely. Why can't she let me have a lie in on my birthday...

" I made pancakes downstairs and I have a special surprise for your birthday present". Okay i'm not gonna lie this made me curious as I hardly every get anything actually good for my birthday I usually just get cash so I can buy things myself.

I clamber out of bed and trudge to the bathroom where I take a brisk shower  and try to mangle my hair so that it looks acceptable to go outide in. I walk back to my room humming to my favourite MCR song because this is a good day and I can feel it. The energy bubbling through my body is almost too much to handle so I lock my door ready to choose my outfit. I frown as I look down at my arms and the many cuts and bruises glaring red back at me. They are fresh and they still sting so I pick out my MCR Black Parade jumper with long sleeves as there is no way my parents are seeing my arms today. The fabric is soft against my skin and I throw on some black skinny jeans ( Idk why they are called skinny jeans because I wouldn't call myself skinny). 

I go downstairs to meet my Mum and Dad at the kitchen table chowing down on pancakes nutella and various other toppings. Wow they didn't bother waiting for me then.

"So as your Mother said we have a surprise for you today.." Dad exclaims as if this was new to me. I wish they would just get on with it and tell me what it is.

They hand me a slightly crimpled envelope with our adress on the front. At first I am extremely confused but you know what I'm still gonna open it. As I rip the paper my mouth drops. 

"Wh..wh..what the heck! no way! seriously!" I swear when I am excited I have verbal Diarheoa . 

"MCR tickets.. but I thought you hated them and wouldn't let me go". 

"Well we think you should be able to have some fun on your birthday and as they were really expensive we could only afford one ticket so you are going to be on your own, but i hope this is okay and I thought that you would like it". My dad likes to rant when he explains stuff. 

"This is the best present ever!" screaming internally I am so ready to have the time of my life.

"just stay safe and be sensible.. we are trusting you" 

"Of couse!"

and just like that your dreams came true and in three hours you will be seeing your favourite band of all time.