Finally back on track (11)

Your POV:

I don't know what is going on. There are lots of people around me shouting and I see a police officer trying to hold people out of the way. I am just seeing images through flashes as my eyes keep going fuzzy. I'm slipping in out of consciousness which I don't think has happened to me before. I see Gerard by the side on the phone and I can hear faint sirens. 

A few minuits later a man in a hospital outfit is trying to pick me up but he keeps touching my bruises and scars which springs intense pain into my body. I feel myself scream a few times and then Gerard comes over and picks me up. He knows where I am hurt and it makes me feel a bit safer being in his arms.

I am in an ambulence or at least I guess I am. I feel myself going in and out of consciousness and every time I see Gerard's face leaning over me. He grabs my hand and squeezes it gently. I can see the tears streaming down his face and I feel awful for making him feel this way.

A female nurse heads towards me with a needle of cloudy liquid. Panic floods through my mind, what is this. She says something to Gerard and I feel him squeeze my hand a little tighter. He looks at me with his big hazel eyes and says.

"Don't worry, it will all be okay. They know what they are doing here and I ..uh..I want you to know that I'm here for you "

The nurse tilts my head back and sticks the needle into my neck. I wince as the liquid enters my body and almost immediatly I feel myself becoming even more drowsy. In a few minutes I had fallen completely asleep.

----------------------------------------time skip----------------------------------------------------

I wake up to the faint beeping of a heart monitor and my leg in a cast. I sit up and look around the small room with slightly crimpled wallpaper and plants dotted around. I am about to roll my sleeve up and look at my arm when a tall male doctor walks in. 

"Good, you are awake." he says smiling. He comes over and checks my leg. He takes my temperature and writes something down on a chart. He tells me everything is okay and that I should be able to leave here in an hour or so. He explains how I have broken my leg and fractured one of my ribs. I have a bruise and some swelling on my head but that will soon go down. He smiles and says a nurse will be here in a while to give me some crutches and some medication. Then he leaves.

I turn around and take a sip of the water from the cup on the small table next to me. Why can't I just stay out of trouble like normal people. I bet the guys won't even let me stay now because the only thing I do is hold them back. They probably hate me, I mean I am a useless piece of shit.

The door pushes open and three guys walk in. I take a sign of relief when I see Frank, Ray and Gerard smiling at me. They grab chairs and sit down next to my bed.  I feel tears prickle at my eyes and I fight to hold them back but one slips down my cheek. 

Ray holds my hand and asks what's wrong. I am trying to hard not to cry right now but the tears start streaming down my face anyway. I mumble a reply, "What are you guys still doing here" still crying. Frank looks me dead in the face and replies "What do you mean, of course we are still here".

"but why? All I ever do is bring you trouble. It's probably best that I leave because you don't want a piece of shit like me hanging around" I mumble letting my depression take over me.

They all look up at me with a different expression. Ray looks upset, Frank looks amused and slightly angry and Gerard looks a mixture of them all. 

Gerard looks up at me and smiles "Y/N, I meant what I said in the ambulance. I'm here for you, I would never leave you alone. Don't let the voice in your head tell you things that aren't true. You are the best thing that has happened to this band in a long time "

--------------------------------------------time skip-----------------------------------------------------

Two hours later I am back on the tour bus with crutches and sipping a coffee. Mikey turns up with a massive box filled with my clothes, makeup and a few of my parents things. He explains how I got a call on my phone saying that it was my last chance to take my belongings from my house before they cleaned it out so Mikey went and got a box of all my stuff when I was at the hospital so I have some things from home. 

For now the future looks bright. I am safe and I have people who will take care of me. my bullies may finally leave me alone and THE Gerard way said he was here for me. I sit and smile waiting for my new life to begin..