Water (82)

I wake up to Gee hooking his chin over my shoulder and talking. It's not a bad way to wake up but I am so tired I just bury my head deeper into the pillow instead of aknowledging him. He laughs and gets up ripping open the curtains which plunges light into the room and makes me squint my eyes. He's already changed and from what I can tell he has swimming trunks on. Oh right shit I forgot today is waterpark day. 

Gee goes down to breakfeast while I scramble to find all the things I need as quickly as I can. I change into a red bikini and pull on some black denim shorts over the top. I grab the hotel towel because I don't have one of my own and slip on some sandals. I have a hairband around my wrist and I stuff some other bits and bobs in my bag as I rush out the door.

I head down into the lobby where everyone else is sitting waiting for me. I run in out of breath and feeling guilty. Ray smiles when he sees me obviously knowing what it's like to be in this position. Frank wolf whistles which makes me back away a little and look down, my bikini top is very nearly falling off. I yank it up while Gee stands up and comes over to help. I feel like a toddler being dressed and it makes the others look a little awkward but they are smiling so I guess it's not too bad. 

"Put this on you weirdo" Gee laughs and hands me a spare t-shirt of his which .. is massive but I put it on thankful for the distraction. We get on a bus to the water park because they have direct busses from the hotel and it's kind of busy so I end up standing. Gee manages to grab a seat and gestures for me to go over to him  so I walk over but quickly realise there's no seat next to me or anything. I look around confused and then he pulls me down to sit on his lap. It makes me laugh and the preson next to us just tuts and smiles focusing his attention on the window. 

We get there relatively quickly and the lines aren't too long because it's still quite early in the day and it hasn't hit tourist season yet. Luckily the weather is nice and Gee's oversized t-shirt is actually keeping me the perfect temperature. 

We lay our towels on a patch of grass together and go off to explore the park. I decide to line up for a smaller waterslide to start off with while the others go for a slightly bigger one. There are  lot of people around and there are these two guys behind me. They keep messing around and pretending to throw each other off the side of the queue bridge we are currently standing on. I just ignore them and  focus my attention on the people going down the slide instead.

Then I hear the boys whisper to one another, I don't hear what they say but they seem to find it very funny. Then one of them wolf whistles.

Absolutely not. I keep my head facing forward and pretend I didn't hear anything. then they do it again but louder so that everyone around us can hear. I decide I'm sick of these two muppets so I turn around and give them a glare.

"Hey babe" the first one says. He's tall and skinny with blonde toussled hair and baggy swimming trunks. I roll me eyes and turn back around.

"OO we have a sassy one" the other guy laughs. He's more tan with dark hair and dimples and he lightly taps my shoulder. I sigh and turn around again.

"What do you want" I say annoyed and clearly wanting to just leave they just laugh and bump around with each other. Then I see one of them look down and notice the scars on my wrist. H points them out to the other guys and the mood shifts.

"Hey , uh we're sorry we were just messing around" the tan one smiles apologetically. 

"Don't do that to yourself, it's uh.. it won't help" the other one mumbles looking me in the eye. I smile and turn around again thankful that they'd stopped being annoying.

"We were only being like that because you're really pretty" the tan one grins and I can feel my cheeks blush. Nope not turning around again. 

Then I hear someone calling my name so i do turn and there is Gee rushing to me. He smiles when he sees me and stands next to me so our legs are touching.

"The queue for that other slide is massive and I missed you" he pouts which makes me laugh and the he kisses me gently. His hair is already wet so he must have been in some kind of pool and little droplets g on my stomach. Jeesus it's cold but idk it feels ncie to be back with Gee.

The boy behind me area lot quieter now and my hand fits warmly inside Gerard's so I feel a lot better. We get to the top and I sit down on the slide to wait for the traffic light thing to go green and say that I can go. 

3...2...1

I push myself off and squeal as the slide drops and goes around like a corkscrew multiple times. It's surprisingly fast and the water is fresh and cold. Before I know it I'm plunged into a pool at the end and barely a minute after Gee comes alone too. We climb up the steps trying to regain out balance and I nearly fall but manage to grab a railing to stop myself. 

We just stand laughing for a bit until we decide to go to the huge main pool as we wait for the other guys. This one is slightly warmer and reminds me of being in the hot tub. We glide in and find an empty corner under a tree where not many people can see us. 

I lean back on the side of the pool and Gee sits next to me with his arm around my waist.

"So I was thinking" he says looking at me.

"Oh god no, you were thinking" I reply dramatically trying to be sarcastic but then he just tickles me which makes me leave the side of the pool for fear that I'll bang my head. He grabs my arms and pulls me in against his chest. 

"If we were to get married" he says smiling. God he looks so adorable right now, his hair is wet and his strong arms are around me. I shake my head and smile which makes him sassy pose.

"What are yo shaking your head at?" he laughs splashing me gently. I take this as an invitation to splash back and before I know it we're in a water war. I dunk underwater to try and and avoid the splash before springing back up and hitting him back. Then Gee splashes me in the face so I'm temporarily blinded and and he picks me up so I lose access to my arms and I just laugh because his finger tips are tickling my stomach. 

"Okay, okay you win" I say between giggles trying to regain my breath. He places me back on my feet and kisses my cheek. My whole body feels warm and fuzzy, electric almost even though I am currently standing in cold water. 

"So anyway as I was saying" he smiles running his finger tips around the small of my back. 

"Yes continue" Y

"I was thinking and I want us to be solid" G

"We already are solid aren't we?" I say pouting dramatically

"of course but I want to be more" G

I can feel my heart beating and my face goes all warm

"when you said yes that was the best moment of my life" he looks up into my eyes.

"I'm sorry, but when I see you with other guys, like those guys in the line earlier, I go all crazy. I don't want to be overprotective but I can't help it" he looks shy and stares down.

"It's fine I find it kinda hot actually" I laugh holding his hand.

"marry me, soon. I need you to be mine for certain, In case you haven't learnt I hate to share" G

"You're the only one I want but I'm not good enough for you" I frown. I hate telling the truth when it stings inside with fear of the answer. I know my brain is being irrational but it slips out anyway.

"Stop that, I love all of you and only you. You are so special to me" he says pulling me in for a hug.

"Just promise me" G

"What"

"That you'll be mine" G

"If you want that"

"I want it so bad" G

"Then yes, consider me yours"

"So you wouldn't mind me doing this" he smirks and pulls me in for a kiss. I thought he was going to kiss my cheek but he goes straight for my lips. I can't help but slip out a little whimper in surprise ..

*Cough* * cough*

I look up to see Mikey, Ray, Franka nd Kristin standing there smiling. Let's smash this waterpark