Questions (72)

The next 6 hours are rough. I convince all the guys to go to sleep in the other rooms because i think this is something I just have to get out of my system and it  needs to sort itself out. Well I say convince all the guys but Gerard refuses to leave me. I really don't need someone to see me with sweat all over my face, gritting me teeth in pain but I guess I am glad for the company. I put on some headphones to dirstract me so I don't scream and wake everyone up.

To begin with I was just lying on the bed but after all the stomach lurching I've decided to camp out in the bathroom. I've thrown up many times and I'm glad my hair is still in a messy bun. I feel dizzy but I can tell it's wearing off. Gerard is being so super nice honestly what did I do to deserve this man.

He keeps getting me gasses of water and cool flannels for my head. He refuses to go to sleep before I do but I can tell he's getting tired.

It's been 30 minutes since I last vomitted and now my head is starting to still but my stomach is still sore. Gee is sitting on the bed at this point so I crawl up next to him and lean my head on his shoulder. He places and arm on my back and when I start to cry a little he comforts me. Not crying because I'm sad, just crying because I'm tired, and because I can. They're small silent tears that nobody would hear but Gee can see them light and slowly falling down my cheek.

"Shhh, it's okay, just close your eyes and sleep. It's okay I'm here" he repeats tracing small circles in my back. Finally eventually I can feel my eyes begin to droop and the world dissappears. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wake up to venom jumping around on the floor next to the bed. He's oddly lively today and I really wish he wasn't. It's 9am and I only fell asleep at like 6. I crawl further under the covers and lean into Gee.

----------------------------------------------------

Two hours later I wake up again because I can hear people singing in the kitchen. Nope. I crawl even further down so my head is barely on the pillow anymore and sleep again.

----------------------------------------------

This time Gee is the one waking me up because it's nearly mid-day and we have work to do. I crawl out from under the covers and force myself to have a wash my hair and completely get changed. It's nice to feel clean after the disaster that was last night. I walk into the kitchen and pour myself a glass of water but Frank quickly rushes in and explains we have to go somewhere for a photo shoot and press. We have a show tomorrow night for a festival and we have some interviews before that. I think Frank can see the look of panic on my face because I have had a shower but I hevan't put on clothes worthy of a photoshoot. 

"Look, they have clothes and makeup and shit for us there, just come on or we're going to be late" he says rushing out the door. Mikey and Ray are already outside and Gerard follows me out of the door shutting it behind us. We all climb into a taxi and Ray sits next to me.

"Hey, are you feeling better?" he asks looking concerned but happy that I'm alive. 

"Yeah, I'm just tired. Also I'm so glad Frank turned up when he did or that night could have gotten a lot worse" 

"I don't want to be annoying but I'm worried about you" R

"Worried. Why worried? I'm fine it was just this bad drink but I'm still alive and I love being around you guys"

"Yeah I know, I just don't think we are looking after you very well. You must have some family somewhere that are worried and the amount of trouble you have been in with us. If you weren't with us you could have eben so much safer" R

The air around me beggins to stiffen and my heart sinks. I know he is just looking out for me but really? I can look after myself. I stare down at my shoes and fiddle my hands around. Family. Friends. I have nobody else apart from these guys. If I have to leave I literally will have nobody. No siblings, my parents.. well. Friends from school or something. No all I ever encountered was bullies. I can feel a heavy weight in my chest and I finally speak again

"What are you trying to say? You guys saved my life, chased awaythe bullies, gave me a place to stay and a life in general. Don't worry about me, I'm happy and in love and isn't that the most important thing?"

"haha yeah sure. When you put it that way. Just talk to me if things get too stressful or problematic yeah? I think we would all miss you if you were gone" R

"Aww thanks Ray" I tease punching him in the shoulder. To the interview we go