Getting into things (21)

A/N- Hello humans, This is kind of just a cute filler chapter before things kick off again so chill. Ill update tomorrow hope you like it once again ! (can you tell i'm an anxious self-conscious piece of shit )

Freyathegeekgirl xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walk back to the tour bus hand in hand. I'm exhausted and I can tell Gerard is too from the hunched way he is walking. I feel emotionally drained to the point where I am almost glad. It's like all the feelings I have been bottling up my whole life have finally decided to fall out of my brain and now that I am empty I can start again. Sure they may build up again someday but for now I'm free and I have my life saver by my side.

We return to the busses to find all the other guys eating burgers and fries from mcdonalds. I laugh to myself , of course mcdonalds what else would bands eat on tour to keep energised. I sit down next to Frank and grab a CBO from the box closest to me. "So, I think tomorrow we can try again in the next city and see what happens. I mean it can't go worse than today and second is supposed to be the best so.." Ray smiles at me and I can't help but feel warm with the feeling of love and worth. I know it sounds hella cringey but I finally feel like I belong somewhere.

After a while of eating and chatting I can feel myself falling asleep with my eyes going droopy and I slump further and further into the sofa. A few of the other guys are yawning too but Frank just looks at me and giggles. "What's so funny" I reply a little moody from my lack of sleep. He just laughs and replies with a sarcastic "Aww it's past her bedtime". I giggle but it is stopped with a yawn. Gerard looks over at me and smiles his hazel eyes looking straight into mine. 

"I should go to bed but my legs are so tired I can't stand up" I say dramatically with an extra pout at the end for good measure. I can't help but act silly that's just what I do when I'm tired. Gerard walk over and picks me up of the sofa. I am so surprised I let out a little squeak: I was expecting Mikey to tell me not to be lazy but now I am sitting like a princess in Gerard's arms. I blush and I swear my smile reaches my ears.

He spins around and carries me over to the other side of the bus placing me in bed very elegantly. I giggle and he just looks at me genuinley happy. The other guys are whooping and complimenting his ballerina like display. He backs away from me and takes a small curtsey making Frank loose his shit. I swear to god he laughs for a solid 10 mins and no matter how much we tell him to shut up he just laughs more.

I wipe my makeup off taking a wipe from the pack I keep in the netting in the back of my bed . To be honest I'm quite comfortable in the baggy clothes I am currently wearing so I climb under the covers and nestle my head against the pillow. After about 20 mins all the guys are in bed asleep , well except Gerard. He walks over to my bed and leans in the curtain. I muffle a giggle because i don't want to wake anyone up. He leans over and kisses my forehead holding some loose strands of my hair out of the way. He is so gentle and calm but yet strong and protective, god I'm falling for this guy. He looks at me and whisperes "

"Thank you for today, it means the world to me. I seriously like you Y/N" with a blush seeping onto his cheek. He heads back over to his bed and climbs in. I think of a more important reply but all I can think of is

"You've already saved my life" . Then I fell asleep..