Party (71)

I think you can tell a lot about a person when you look at the type of waffle they chose of the menu. Not a single person at this table chose the same thing so here's a run down of what everyone had.

Ray - Fruit and honey waffles

Frank - Bacon and eggs and waffles

Gerard - classic butter and maple syrup

Me - banana and honey

Then there's Mikey. Can you guess what Mikey had? Bearing in mind it is roughly 11am and this is our breakfeast. Only the most sugary thing on the menu.

Mikey - The birthday cake waffles. Sugary waffles covered in ice cream, whipped ream, strawberries, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate sause and caramel sauce. I mean the rainbow sprinkles were a big part in his decision and they did look magnificent but omg I don't think I could eat that much sweet food in one go. 

We finish our waffles, well sort of. We leave some but the nice lady in the waffle store lets us box the spare bits up and she even gives us a few fresh ones to take with us. 

------------------------time skip--------------------------------------------------------------------

We've had a whole day in the studio and it's gone pretty good but everyone is going a little crazy now. We've done so many recordings and Frank's finger are raw and bleeding from playing guitar for so many hours.Everyone is tired and needs to be waken up by something. Also we have had like 5 days straight now of just watching movies at the flat and ordering takeout so we all want to do something new. We have a few shows coming up soon at festivals and we should use this free time while we still have it.

We walk out of the studio and head down the street. It's a friday night but there aren't that many people around. We stroll through endless houses and apartments looking for somewhere new we could go when we hear the faint sonds of music. We turn down an alleyway towards the sound and it's like a whole secret area.

A massive street with restaurants, clubs, bowling alleys and it's buzzing with people. Music floods the street and graffiti and brightly coloured neon lights blare from various signs. Girls in high heels and crop tops strolling around and guys with cool tattoos and piercings follow. It all looks so fun and enticing. I feel a little out of my league with my messy bun hair, leggins and Gee's sweatshirt so I nip into a little vintage store to see if there's anything cheap I can buy.

I get a black shirt dress thing that goes down to my thighs and some long black socks that go up to my knees. There that should be better. I keep Gee's hoddie and the leggins with me in case I get cold or want to go home. 

Frank wants to go to a bar and Mikey and Gee agree but Ray being the parent of the group has other thoughts. He says he wants to go for a drink too but we haven't eaten anything for dinner so we should at least do that first. I've only been out for a drink a few times and I have to agree with him. I have always had a full stomach when drinking and still had a bad hangover so I can't imagine drinking and not having eaten before. 

Frank looks annoyed so we make a compromise and grab a small meal from a cute little van. There are benches in a little courtyard and fairy lights  are strung around the trees. It's really cute and the food looks really good. I order a pulled pork burger thing and we all sit on a bench to eat. We laugh and joke around soaking up the atmosphere and gaining energy.

We finish up and head back onto what I'm now gonna call party street. We head into a rock bar and the music is so loud I can't hear what any of the guys are singing. I order a flavoured cider thing and had a few of those. People are dancing and the floor is pretty crowded. Lights, drink and music. The whole night goes by in a blur. I don't know where the other guys are but I'm sure they are in the same bar because we all agreed to stay together. 

I'm dancing in the corner minding my own business and enjoying being a little drunk when two guys approach me. One of them slips behind me and one stays in front of me. I try to ignore them and move away but the guy in front of me blocks me. 

"Hey baby" he slurrs at me and I can feel my heart beat a little faster. Not now please not now. They both move a little closer and the one behind me offers me a drink. I decline but they persist. I thought that if I drank it maybe they would go away, well I'm stupid I guess. They continue dancing too close to me trying to grind and make a move. I am getting more and more uncomfortable and I have made various attempts to escape. What the hell was that drink they gave me.

The music is too loud and my stomach is lurching. The lights flash and my vision clouds, what the fuck did I just drink? They move closer and I start to panic. I'm gonna vomit or pass out and I have nowhere to go. The room spins and I want to crawl into a hole. This is not what I expected. I can feel my eyes filling up and I don't know what to do. My voice has packed it's suitcase and left me and my legs are lowly turning into Jelly.

"Hey Y/N there you are". Frank. Thank god. He pushes past the two guys surrounding me and pulls me out. He doesn't seem drunk which surprises me and he just looks happy which makes me glad because at least one of us is having a good time. 

"Shit, are you ok?" he asks looking at me. My stomach feels like it's going to explode and my head it still spinning. What was in that drink. I'm too hot but too cold and I'm going to fall over any minute. Frank swings one of my arms over his shoulder for support and shouts for Gee. Mikey appears looking concerned and put my other arm around his shoulder. Now I'm being held up so at least I won't collapse. Frank calls for Gee again but my hearing is fading and my breathing is becoming shallow. 

"Hold on Y/N, Jesus what happened" Frank says after swearing under his breath. Mikey calls Gee again and then I see him.  I try to move forward towards him but I just stumble and I almost fall over but Frank and Mikey stop me. They carry me outside and all the way back to the apartment.

The explosive feeling in my stomach has turned to burning now and it's so painful it's unreal. They put me down on the bed and at this point I'm trying not to scream in pain. Ray makes me a cup of water, I didn't even know he was with us. God why does my whole body hurt. 

This is going to be a rough night