I knew all along (29)

Mikey's POV: 

I have been a bit suspicious of Y/N these past few days as she isn't acting how she normally would. She seems less .. I don't know alive. She has more makeup on and she drinks so much coffee it's getting to the point of addiction. She ignores anyone who asks about her though  and I don't want to be that wierd guy but I'm worried about her.

Today is the detroit show and I am hyped because I have yet to have a bad show there.  We are about to go onstage and me and the guys are jumping around getting zazzed. What a weird word- zazzed. Y/N is in the corner but she seems off today (I mean more off than she's been lately)

We run onstage and something is definatley wrong but I don't want to stop the whole concert and embarrass her. I can't believe Gerard hasn't noticed anything, or is he thinking the same right now. We start to play house of wolves and Y/N takes a sip of water but it looks as if she's going to be sick. I don't want to stop though as that would ruin it for the crowd.

That's when she looks at me and I know this is serious. The desparation in her face as she mouthed the word HELP in my direction. I don't know what to do but it looks like she is getting weaker by the second. I run onstage just as she begins to collapse and I manage to catch her in my arms. She's blacked out. All the music around me stops and the crowd is half screaming half cheering half ooing. (I know three halves don't make a whole). 

I look around in panic and the other guys come running towards us. Ray grabs a microphone and adresses the crowd about what is happening trying to keep them distracted. Gerard lifts Y/N up and carries her offstage swearing and crying. I don't know what to do I just exchange a look with Frank and walk offstage after my brother. Nobody knows what to do and it is complete chaos. 

We only had a few songs left so it's not like the whole show was ruined, the crowd HAS had a good show.  I can't help but be worried for Y/N, she is such a nice person and she makes my brother so happy, which isn't the easiest task. 

We are told by our manager to play one final song and then dismiss the crowd but Gerard won't leave her side. The rest of us go back onstage and tell the crowd to sing. I have no idea what is going on now but I feel anxious to say the least.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

I woke up in my bunk laying with my head resting on his chest. My t-shirt was wet but not from sweat. I feel a lot better than I have for the past few days and I actually feel that I can fall asleep. I don't really remember how I got here or what time it is or anything really?. I lift my head up and Gerard bolts awake. He has tear stains on his cheeks and he hugs me so strongly I think I could be crushed. He doesn't let go and I can feel the tears on my back now. It makes me feel guilty that I made him feel this way but I hug back showing him I'm okay.

The only words I can manage are "I love you, but I need sleep" and he just smiles at me and places a gentle kiss on my cheek. I lay back down and rest my head on his shoulder. We lay together a tangled emotional mess neither of us really knowing what is going on or what to do next.

I suddenly realise that I am going to need to tell them about my lack of sleep and I may even need medication for it. What if they kick me out? The thought alone scares me but I'm too tired to care. 

Then for the first time in a week I sleep..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - I'm so glad you guy are enjoying the story and it has so many reads now (like seriously what the heck). Sorry updates are a bit scarce I have mock GCSE coming up and I need to study but I will try and update more. You are gonna like the next bit (I promise). so until then thank you!!

Freyathegeekgirl