Preparation (89)

A/N - Hey guys, I haven't been here in a while but hello! How are you all? Merry xmas haha! I love this story and I just got really busy to update but I am back to finish it all off. I love you all thank you for still being here. Freyathegeekgirl

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After buying the dress we head back to the tour bus where the others will be and to my surprise when we get there Frank is actually awake. Venom comes bounding over to my feet circling around excited and I bundle him up in my arms nuzzling my head into his for comfort. 

The room smells of coffee and the croissant bag is shoved in the top of the bin. That bin is so full I don't think anyone could cram anything else into if it they tried so I pick it up ready to take it out to the bins out back when Gerard pops his head out of the bunk and asks if he can come with me. I nod and smile and we begin our quest for a bin.

When we find one it's like a 5 minute walk from the bus so nobody can hear us and our of the blue Gerard just asks

"Hey, what's wrong?"

I take a deep breath because I don't want my crappy mental state to mess up the next few days. I won't let that happen. I turn away from him slightly so he can't look directly in my eyes and grip my own hands when I feel a hand on my shoulder.

"It's nothing, I'm fine" I smile trying to tickle him to change the subject. I do not want this to be a big deal. I start walking back trying to bring him with me. Step after step.

"Hey stop, look at me.. look in my eyes" he says gently turning me around. "Something isn't right, just tell me what it is" he says calmly and reassuring. 

"I just.. I'm feeling a bit worthless. I'm just having a wave of feeling like I don't deserve to be with you. To be marrying you. I just feel so useless and I'm sorry because I don't want to ruin anything and I know this is meant to be a happy time." I say quickly 

"Woah slow down, that is not something you just say quickly and try to brush under the rug. You are valid and loved and amazing. You are the only person I can see myself spending my whole life with and I hate it when you talk down to yourself. You have done so much for me, for all of the guys and you have an amazing voice. I still ask myself what I've done to deserve you" he says looking directly at me and gently rubbing my arms with his hands.

I can't help it, I begin to feel tears brimming at my eyes. Maybe from exhaustion or anxiety or relief I don't know but they are there. 

"Shh hey, don't cry. It's okay I got you, come here" Gerard whisperes and wraps me in his arms rocking me gently. He guides me over to a bench and I sit curled up on his lap with my head in his shoulder. 

"shhh, just breathe okay. Look at me, here in my eyes and breathe" he keps repeating gently until I managed to pull away from his shoulder and actually look up at him. It's getting better slowly and my eyes start to dry up which is good because people are giving me weird stares as they walk past. 

"Hey look at me, don't worry about them" Gee says gently pulling my chin to face him. "You are the least worthless person I know, you have gone through so much and you're still here and perfect. I love you okay" he smiles placing a kiss on my forehead.

I smile and whisper back that I love him too more than words can explain and lean back into his chest so that I can feel his heart beat and his breathing for a few minutes as they help me calm down. He gently squeezes my hand and then we stand up and get going back to the bus with my arm over his back for support because I'm still a little shaky.

"I can't wait for tomorrow you know" he says squeezing my hand "I think I might explode out of excitement" he giggles. That damn giggle.

"You know what.. me too " I laugh back.

"There's that smile again" he observed pulling me closer toward him as we reached the bus.

----------------------------------time skip brought to you by the MCR reunion -----------------------------

Mikey and venom are fast asleep on the little sofa, snoring, and Ray has already gone to bed so there's three of us remaining. Frank is scrolling through twitter mocking some teenage girls and complimenting people's tattoos and Gee is having a quick shower. I scoot over to Frank just as he laughs and says "This girl thought a cow was a horse" and as I glimpse at his phone she did indeed mistake a cow for a horse. 

I laugh and then push his phone out of his hand and death glare him. He looks angry but then  just amused and raises his eyebrows in challenge. I reach an arm out to try and tackle him but he manages to grab it and push it back quickly so we are both in neutral. I immediatley duck to the side as I know thats where he'll try and reach next and manage to twist his wrist which makes him whimper a little bit. 

Then he grabs my head and puts it into a lock to the point where I'm giggling and slapping his arms to get out. 

"I've got you now, haha, you are never escaping the grip of the all mighty all powerful....HEY!" he jumps as Gerard throws a pillow at is head releasing me so I jump out and manage to snap a derpy photo of him. 

"haha victory" I exclaim and jump around for a bit before realising I might wake the others up and piping down. 

"I'm just tired okay, why are you losers still awake huh it's definatley time to be in bed" he grumbles and goes into his bunk without changing, brushing his teeth or anything.

I'm already sitting here in an oversized tshirt of Gee's ready to climb in my bunk and sleep and Gee is ready too so he steps aside to let me pass offering a hand up into the bunk. He climbed in after surprising me, because I thought he would sleep alone on his bunk but it's nice never the less.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer ans it's safe. It's home. I am so ready for tomorrow. Bring. It.On