Cute (77)

Everybody is super awkward and I don't know what to do about it. I switch my phone on and respond to some of my comments on Instagram while Ray flicks through  TV channels and the others sit around. I can't help but feel guilty about Mikey because it looks horrible and very painful. At this point it's purple and black and a little swollen. I decided to try and cheer him up by texting Kristin from the hostel. She said she knew Mikey and that they were sort of a thing so if anyone she could cheer him up. I asked her to come over and she replied almost immediatley that she would be there soon. 

The clock ticked quietly and Ray started to have a mumbled conversation with me.

"Y/N are you okay, what happened when you left" he asked putting an arm round my back and patting it slightly like what you would do for a child. I don't know why but it's oddly comforting and makes me feel calmer than I did a few minutes ago.

"I bought a blanket and then went into a hostel but Mikey had sorted everything out by then" I smile and glance in his direction. He must have heard me because he smiled back but then winced because this movement caused his eye to hurt.

About 20 minutes later there is a knock at the door and I jump up to go open it. All the other guys are confused and I think the door knock made Frank jump out of his skin but I ignore them and oen the door. Kristin stands there with two big bags and gives me a big hug. She looks happy but a little jittery almost as if she is nervous to see Mikey. It's so cute. 

I back away a little and whisper to her before she goes through to see the other guys,

"Honestly thank you so mch for coming. What are the bags for?" I ask trying to seem polite and not nosey.

"You'll see" she winks and pushes past me, this girl I swear to god. 

I walk back into the room with the guys just quick enough to watch the cutest moment I have ever seen unfold. I sit back down next to Frank and as kristin walks in Ray coughs to grb Mikey's attention. He looks up and raises his hands to cover his open, shocked mouth and his eyes go wide. He stands up and runs over to her and crashes into a hug so hrad they are rocking side to side. He has tears in his eyes and she is grinning like an idiot. He whisperes something but because i am sitting pretty close I can hear what he says

"I have missed you so much. I knew I would see you soon because we don't come here very often and this is where you live and everything. I was so jealous Y/N got to see you before I did but I am so happy you're here now" he smiles staying close to her.

"I couldn't be any happier either" she giggles and gives him a little kiss on the cheek. I am almost squirming with cuteness and she sits down on the sofa next to him. She opens her bag and begins her speech

"So guys, I figured the mood might be a little tense so I thought I would bring around some games and stuff so here is what I have. Cards against humanity, some home made pasta for everyone to share, a few movies and 6 tickets to disneyworld florida! " she grins whilst all of us glance around excited.

"For real?" Frank asks trying to get hold of the papers in her hand"

"For real" she smiles leaning into Mikey's chest and grinning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The rest of the day goes past in a blur and before I know it everyone is going to bed. I can't believe tomorrow we are travelling to Florida to go to disneyworld. I've alwys wanted to go to a crazy theme park and I guess that will be the day.

I go into the room where Gee and I used to sleep because he insisted that I stay in that bed. He is still looking after me and I can't help but forgive him for the other day. I know where he was coming from with what he said and we can fix it together. 

I crawl into bed and a few minutes later Gerard comes in a picks up some stuff. This bed is too big and cold on my own and I can feel my heart aching to be with him.  Before he walks out of the room I sit up and grab his arm.

"Stay with me" I mumble looking up into his eyes. "Please".

He smiles and kneels down to my level. 

"If we are doing this you need to promise me something" he whisperes moving closer to me.

"What's that" I smile feeling his chek brush mine.

"That you are mine." he says lifting his eyebrows in that sassy way.

"Always" I smirk

"God, I fucking love you" he breathes into my neck leaning on the side of the bed for support.

I tried to say it back but instead let out a wimper as he kisses my jawline causing a shiver to run up my spine. He crawls into bed behind me and cuddles me from behins running a hand through my hair and kissing my forehead lightly.

I am home