Memories (64)

A/N - Sorry guys, this is not one of the best chapters more of a kind of filler one but I promise the next one will be good! Thank you for reading this far I love you all

 Freyathegeekgirl xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe he's here like sitting here next to me. I glance up at the guys and try to get my mouth to shut but my face doesn't seem to be working. Venom is running around my room sniffing everyone, especially Oliver and yapping gently being the excited little puppy he is. I stand up and look around and then run and hug Ray because he has the most massive grin on his face right now. He hugs me back and we all head into the main living room and sit down. 

I sit in between Oliver and Mikey who is recovering so fast now he can nearly walk normally again. Gerard sits next to Ray and Frank sits on the floor because there's no more seats and I don't think he really cares.I put the TV on in the backgorund to fill any weird silences that may occur with music that we can all just appreciates while someone thinks of what to say.

I start off by looking at Oliver and then the guys and speaking what I am truly thinking right now. "How?".

Ray clears his throat and starts to speak "Look, I know we probably shouldn't have but we saw how upset you have been recently. I mean in the last week we have all been acting like robots around each other let's be honest. I didn't want to say anything and screw up and make it worse so I kept quiet and I'm sorry for that. You were in the shower and your phone beeped and I went to see and I know I shouldn't have but I did. Two minutes later I found your childhood instagram and this guy was in all your photos. I left your phone, told the other guys did a little bit or research and tadaa" he grins at the end for dramatic effect.

"Geesus christ Ray you make it sound like we're stalkers. I'm sorry if we went a bit far" Mikey chuckles nodding in my direction.

"We just wanted to remind you of old times, because your family left too soon and it wasn't fair and I thought it would bring some comfort or something" Gerard says gently and a little awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've missed you so much Y/N, you were like my best friend and when I transfered school I was miserable and it was so tough on my own. I used to bike all the way to your state on big holidays just to see how you've changed and if you were okay but I never wanted to intrude because your family was always doing something fun and it was just nice to watch" Oliver smiles his dimples peeking out.

I give him a hug and by now my cheeks are a nice shade of pink. I look at Frank and he has this cheeky grin on his face, something tells me this day is only going to get better. Something tells me he is going to say something soon because he's been oddly quiet.

"So Y/N if you would like to follow me into the park we have a surprise for today" Frank says and gives a really cheesy big grin.  One of those super exaggerated ones that makes everyone super duper happy and I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now. 

I follow everyone outside to the corner of the park that only we know exists. There's this bush that has a little hole but if you crawl through it opens up to a clearing with little benches and flowers. Nobody is ever there and it's always super relaxing and on a sunny day like today it's perfect. Ray and Frank run forward but Gerard and Mikey and Oli stay walking slower so I continue with them. I can feel the energy pushing through my veins and it's great.

As we crawl into the bush and to the clearing the faint pumps of music fill me ears and as I get up and look around OMG