(37)

We sat there for a while and I cried until I physically couldn't anymore. When I say cry I don't mean the delicate little wimper that people do in movies I mean a full on sobbing mess. To be honest, in front of anyone else I would have been embarassed but I feel safe with Gee. Like he really can protect me.

I sniff and giggle at how ridiculous I am being right now. Gee pulls away and offers me a tissue which I blow my nose with but my eyes are also wet with tears and a little puffy at this point. 

"come here" Gee says smirking and he delicatley wipes his fingers under my eyes to take the tears away. I blush and smile as best I can but I still feel a little weak so god knows what I look like. I feel bad for the big wet patch on his black parade jacket but I guess it will dry. He notices me looking at it but he just laughs lightly.

"Don't worry about that, come on lets's go back to the bus" he says enthusiastically giving me a little hope. We stand up and walk together messing around as we go. He has his hand behind my back for support but it makes me feel safe.. more relaxed.

-----------------time skip brought to you by our lord and saviour shrek------------------

We arrive at the bus and by this point it is ery late at night. Everyone is collapsed on the ground, on beds or on the small sofas but Frank and I are wide awake. Frank keeps complaining that he is hungry and to be honest I agree so we go across the road to a local taco bell.  We order a shit ton of stuff of all different things because the others may want some too but we have to wait a while for them to get it ready so we sit at one of the tables. 

Frank looks at me and smirks which confuses me. "Why are you smirking" I asked with a sarcastic wink at the end. He lets out a little laugh and we both just let down our guards and talk again. Like best friends would. We chat about all random things from music to Pokemon and even chat about youtube which I didnt think he knew anything about. The lady gave usour food and we walked outside and back to the bus.

Before we got there Frank looked at me and smiles. However relaxed and silly Frank was being right now tis smile was genuine, I could just tell.

"Hey, I just wanted to say that I really like hanging out with you. I feel like you really belong here now and I would consider you one of my best friends. Just.. please stay around. I don't really know what I would do without you and I guess I get pretty fucking angry whenever anything happens to you" he says with a smile. That damned smile that only best friends can share.

I give him a hug because that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me

I give him a hug because that is one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to me. I guess I do mean something to these guys after all.  That gives me a purose here on this earth and I guess it's worth staying. Or at least trying. 

We enter the bus and I can't help but laugh out loud ..