My Hand

(Morana's POV)

She sat there staring at me, and I back at her. A smile spread across my face, while she wore resting bitch face. I titled my head and studied her. Her eyes never leaving me.

"If you're done eye fucking me, do you mind untying me so I can go to the bathroom?" She asked while squinting her eyes at me.

My eyes met hers and I started laughing.

"Do you honestly think I'm that stupid? As if," I said as I sat back in my chair.

"Well, unless you want to clean piss off of the floor, I suggest you take me to the bathroom," She said with a straight face.

I hesitated for a moment. Unsure if she was bluffing or not. I didn't want to take a chance of her attempting to escape, but I also didn't want to clean up piss.

"So help me, if you even attempt to escape, I will kill you. All it takes is one touch and you're dead. So don't try anything cute," I said as I squinted my eyes back at her.

"Yeah, yeah, I get it. Now, untie me," She said as she squirmed in the chair.

After hesitantly standing up, I walked up behind her, and gripped her by her hair. She scowled at me, and I smirked while untying the rope with my free hand. She hissed at the pain, as I pulled her out of the chair. I led her to the bathroom, with a knife pressed to her back.

"Open the door," I said as we reach the bathroom.

She slowly turned the knob, and swung the door open, but she didn't move.

"What are you waiting for? An invitation?" I asked as I poked her in the back with the knife.

The tip had nicked her enough to cause her back to arch, making her move further into the bathroom. After closing the door behind me, I released my grip on her hair. She turned to face me, her cheeks are a light rosy red, which showed a hint of anger and embarrassment.

"I don't like an audience," She said as she crossed her arms.

I smirked at her.

"You're not exactly my type. Sorry, I'm not my pathetic brother. Your little charm won't work on me. I don't trust you one bit. So, I'm not taking my eyes off of you," I said as I squinted my eyes at her.

With that being said, she lifted up the towel that was wrapped around her, and sat on the toilet. It was quiet and awkward. She just sat there and stared at the floor.

"I thought you had to go to the bathroom," I said as I crossed my arms.

"I already told you. I can't go while you're watching me," She said as she looked up at me.

I hesitated again, but turned around while rolling my eyes.

"Make it fast," I said as I looked over my shoulder for a brief second.

"Sure thing," She said.

In the mirror, I seen a quick movement. I then quickly whipped around, just in time to see something white hit me in the face. The sound of glass breaking echoed within the room, as it connected with my face. I hit my head off of the sink as I fell. For a moment, I felt so dizzy, unable to move, and my vision blurred. I could see her run past me, heading straight for the door. It swung open, and out the door she went.

When my fingers stopped feeling numb, I reached for my head. I was bleeding, but I was healing. My head was throbbing with pain, and my ears rang.

"You. Are. So. Dead!" I yelled as I rolled over.

My strength slowly growing, as the anger builds up inside me. After the ringing in my ears stopped, all I heard was silence. It wad too quiet. She was still here. I stood up slowly, gripping the blood covered sink. When I gained my balance, I began to walk out of the bathroom with caution.

"The gloves are coming off, bitch. I gave you your chance. You blew it!" I yelled as I took off my gloves.

I shoved them into my back pocket. At this point I didn't care if she lived or died. Regardless if she was or not, they wouldn't know, and they'd still come for her. That was the plan, to lure them. Ali wasn't the one we wanted. She was just a pawn in this game of chess. In the end only one side wins.

It was still quiet. Wherever she was hiding, she was good at it. I guess it comes with the position of being the pure one. With all my free time, and being constantly alone, I've been reading Sophia's book of magic. She calls the book her Grimoire. It's more than just spells. There's potions, details about other creatures and supernatural beings, and some historical stories of how we all came to be.

I rounded a corner carefully, with quick movement, but she wasn't there. In the quietness, I could hear a metallic rattling, as if someone were trying to twist a door handle. Closing my eyes, I channeled the noise. I could see everything. I could see her.

She was on the other side of the castle, trying to open the front door. I smiled to myself, knowing she couldn't get out. At least not without the key. Quickly, I rushed toward the main entrance. When she was aware of my presence, she spun around and stared at me. She stared at my hands.

"Please, don't kill me," She said to me through her mind.

"That's not an option. You're lucky you didn't leave a scar," I said as I stepped closer to her.

"I'm sorry, Morana. You really don't want to kill me," She said as her eyes never left me.

I tilted my head to the side and stared deep into her eyes.

"Why's that? I mean you really have no use to us, you're not the one we're after. You are merely bait," I said as I smiled.

"That's exactly why you should let me go. When they find you, they will do more than just kill you. You will suffer a long and painful death," She said.

I narrowed my eyes at her and smirked.

"See that's where you're wrong. My brother will join me and father, and Alice will be forced to accept her part in this. If I choose to show mercy, I will spare your pathetic mother, but only so she has to watch your father show his affection to me. Your uncle, Tate, will be killed because, well, we can't have his nonsense disrupting our plans. As for anyone else that stands in our way, they will be tortured and killed as well," I simply stated.

Ali started laughing, while shaking her head.

"Good luck," She said when she stopped laughing.

"You don't think we could?" I said as I stepped forward.

I extended my ungloved hand out towards her. She pressed her back up against the door. My fingertips only inches away from her face. Her eyes never left mine. I could see the fear in her eyes. The adrenaline built up inside of me, as the tips of my fingers began to glow. A single tear fell from her eye, as I cupped her face with my hand.

(Pic is of Morana)