My Hell

(James/Lucifers POV)

After Sophia and I had finished, we both put our clothes back on. Then left the dead couple alone in the room. When we reached the stairs, I seen Morana touching Ali's face. I watched as her body dropped to the floor.

"No! Morana, what have you done?" I asked as I ran down the stairs.

I pulled Morana out of the way, before kneeling down and picking Ali up. She laid lifeless in my arms, and was cold to the touch. I carried her to the living room, with Sophia and Morana following behind me. After laying her on the couch, I turned my attention to Morana. She looked at me, with fear in her eyes.

"Why would you do that?" I asked her.

"She tried to escape," Morana said as she took a step back.

"We needed her! Your brother was supposed to take her place," I explained as I tried to hold in my rage.

"I'm sorry, father," She said with fear in her voice.

Just as I was about to slap her, I heard a gasp from behind me. When I turned around, I seen that it was a living and breathing Ali. She looked around in panic, as she tried to sit up. When her eyes met Morana's, she sunk into the couch, and stared with wide eyes.

"What did you do to me?" She asked Morana.

"How can this be?" I asked myself.

"Y-you were dead. How are you still alive?" Morana asked as she took a step forward.

I held my arm out to stop her from getting any closer to Ali.

"Morana, gather something for our guest to wear," I said with my eyes fixed on Ali, who was still wearing a towel.

"But father-" She said before I interrupted her.

"Now!" I bellowed.

Without another word spoken, she left the room, stomping her feet. I walked toward Ali, and placed a hand on her face. She pulled away, looking up at me with fear in her eyes. This had changed something in her. It had left her broken.

"Sophia, grab me a bag of blood from the fridge," I demanded.

She left without an argument. I stared at the shaking girl, who looked as if she'd seen the most terrifying thing.

"What did you see?" I asked as I sat next to her.

She scooted away from me, but I grabbed her by her arms, forcing her to stare into my eyes. I could see right through her, deep into her mind and soul. As I stared deeper, I could see where she'd been. During her brief time of death, she'd gone to purgatory. A place where she was tormented and beaten repeatedly by other creatures. It was where supernatural creatures would go when they'd die. They didnt go to heaven or hell.

When I let go, she screamed while closing her eyes and covering her ears. It wasn't until that moment, when I realized what was different about her. She was no longer a banshee. What I couldn't understand, is how it was possible. Sophia rushed back into the living room, carrying a blood bag in her hand. She looked as shocked as I was.

"How did you get rid of your banshee abilities?" I asked as I shook her by her arms.

She just sat there, staring at me.

"Tell me!" I demanded.

She remained silent, even though she breathed heavily. I began to get impatient.

"Then you shall starve, until you choose to tell me," I said as I stood up and walked away.

As I made it to the door, Morana walked into me. I looked at her with anger in my eyes. She quickly stepped out of my way.

"After she is dressed, lock her up in the basement. No one goes down there without me, and she doesn't get to feed until I say so. Do I make myself clear?" I asked as I stood in the doorway.

"Yes," Morana and Sophia said in unison.

I then headed upstairs, and sat on the bed with my hands on my head. It wasn't until I felt a hand on my head, that I looked up. Sophia was standing in front of me. She looked down at me, with a sad smile upon her face.

"Let me make you feel better," She said as she pulled my shirt off.

I closed my eyes, and she sat on the bed behind me. Caressing my chest, then my shoulders. When she moved her hands lower, I turned around grabbing her hands roughly. She stared into my eyes with fear.

"Why won't you let me touch them James?" She asked as I stood up.

"Get up," I said before walking over to the closet.

I opened the closet, and moved the clothes to the side. On the wall behind them, hung a whip. I grabbed it off the wall, and turned to face Sophia.

"James you don't have to do that," She said as she put her hands up.

"Quit calling me James. My name is Lucifer! You know that," I said as I gripped the whip tightly in my hands.

A tear escaper her eye, as she tried to touch my face.

"I thought you wanted a new start. You took over his body. You became him," She said as she shook her head.

"Please just do this," I said as I tried to stay calm.

She dropped her hand and looked away, before walking towards the bed. I waited for her to kneel on the ground in front of the bed, then stepped behind her. She took off her shirt, and gripped the bed. I pulled my hand back, and hesitated for a moment before lashing her. She screamed, as she gripped the sheets tighter.

Again and again I whipped her. She screamed every time. When I felt like she had enough, I stopped and put the whip back in the closet. After closing the door, I kneeled down next to Sophia. I picked her up in my arms, then carried her into the bathroom that was connected to our room.

She stood still, while I undressed her the rest of the way. I softly caressed her skin, as I ran my hands down her sides. She shuddered at my touch. I was unsure if it was from pain, or if it had sent a tingling sensation through her body. She was healing slowly, since she was only half vampire

I turned the water on, before helping her step into the tub. She sat in the water, with her knees up to her chest. I took a wet rag, slowly squeezing the water onto her healing wounds. The blood dripped down her back, as the water ran down her soft skin.

"You know, I wish I had someone to do this for me when I had lost my wings," I said as I ran my fingers down her healed back.

"What happened to them?" She asked.

"It was long ago. When I was in love, but clearly she didn't feel the same," I began to say as my mind drifted back to that day.

I was floating in the air, with her in my arms. We were sharing a very passionate kiss. One that ended in pain. The burning sensation of the blade slicing through my wings, was almost unbearable. It was nothing compared to the pain I felt in my chest. My heart was shattered.

Before I knew it I was falling. I had to watch my soul leave my body in a glowing, white orb. Shielding my eyes, as it shattered into millions of shards right in front of me. As I fell, I stared up at the last face I expected to send me into this endless spiral. She was falling too, only she wasn't going to the same place I was. The air whipped around me, while I continued to fall. I could see the angels gathering to catch her, but I remained falling.

It almost seemed endless, as I continued to fall through space and time. Everything was a blur. I zoomed past all the stars and solar systems. Then fell through several portals that seemed to never end. Almost like I was trapped in a black hole.

That was until I came to a sudden crash. I was in a dark place. Alone. I watched as the last sliver of light faded away from the closing portal. This was my hell.

(Pic is of Lucifer's back where Kira had sliced off his wings)