Epilogue

(Kira's POV)

The last time I seen my family, was the day of the Great Divide. I had warned everyone of the times to come. The plagues Lucifer will try to consume the earth with. In seven years we would be back to fight once more, for the greater good. I did not tell them how it has to end, because I, myself, was not ready to face my own inner demon. Knowing the things I know, changed everything.

So, to prepare us for what is to come, I selected official rulers, to help me govern all the creatures of Earth. Having the Immortals in charge of making the final decision, and Tara obviously being the head of council, I was able to keep tabs on everyone and everything on Earth. Because Tara was born in Heaven, she is free to roam between the realms of Heaven and Earth. She is my eyes and ears from the other side. My instructions were clear, and we have a lot to prepare for. Breaking the news to Tara is going to be the hardest part. It was the last thing I wanted to do, but in due time it will have to come out.

~

Emrick and Tara worked with the other two Immortals, to gather all the lost children, hoping there were more

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Emrick and Tara worked with the other two Immortals, to gather all the lost children, hoping there were more. We needed all the help we could get. Not to mention, the lost children, are the purest creatures alive. They held the pieces of Lucifer's soul, after his fall from the Heavens. If Lucifer didn't already wipe them out, I'm hoping Emrick and Tara can convince them to help us defeat him.

Alice and Tate were placed as protectors of hybrids, recruiting creatures, training the army, and hunting those who rebel

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Alice and Tate were placed as protectors of hybrids, recruiting creatures, training the army, and hunting those who rebel. They would often help the Immortals with their quest. After all, it was a big world, and we didn't have much time. While the Immortals found it easier for them to travel to other countries, Alice and Tate covered the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Alice enjoyed her road trip, I could tell she felt more free. After Claire's return, it drove a wedge between Alice, Claire, and Aiden. So, in order to give them the time they needed, she offered the Immortals help from her and Tate.

~

With Alice and Tate being so busy all of the time, they had no time to homeschool the children. So, Cieciellia, Rain, Luna, Anna, and Ali all joined together to form a private school. Once they gave it a name, "TLC: Home and School for Wayward Children and Teens". The TLC stood for The Lost Children. It served more than one purpose, schooling for those who wanted to learn more about their kind as well as others, and also provided a home where they could feel safe being themselves.