Lust

(Anna's POV)

After I left that mad house, I shook off all of their bad vibes. I walked down the road, for what seemed like forever. My brain felt like mush. I couldn't even recall how I got here. The last thing I remember was waking up in that strange room. When I got to the end of the road, I could finally see the town.

"Thank god," I said as I kept walking.

The town was busy, as the night drew in and the sky turned dark. I checked the pocket of the coat, and found a wallet. I smiled as I opened it. It was mine. There were a couple credit cards and a little bit of cash. I didn't remember owning any of this, but I'm not complaining. The pain in my stomach grew, as I walked down main street.

"Ugh. When was the last time I ate?" I asked myself as I rubbed my stomach.

The air suddenly had a rich scent. A scent that I craved in this moment. I followed the smell, which led me to a butcher's shop. The smell was coming from here, but I wasn't sure what it was. I shook my head, and started walking back down main street. That's when I ran into this really cute boy. Well, more like he ran into me when he came out of the store.

"I'm so sorry," He said as he bent down to pick up the stuff he had bought.

I bent down to help him, and our hands touched for a moment. His eyes met mine as he quickly pulled his hand away. I smiled slightly, when I looked into his eyes. They were a beautiful golden color.

"I'm sorry," I said as I tucked my hair behind my ear and handed him the bag.

"It's okay," He said as he stood up and took the bag from my hand.

He began to walk away, so I followed behind him. When he noticed me following him, he stopped and turned around.

"Listen, you can't follow me. So, run along," He said as he turned back around.

"I didn't get your name," I said as continued to follow him.

He walked faster, and so did I.

"My name is Anna," I said in hopes that he would give up his name.

He stopped and sighed, before turning around once more. His eyes looking into mine. I almost wanted to kiss him, but I restrained myself.

"What? Did I say something wrong?" I asked.

He shook his head as he looked away.

"It's just... That's my girlfriends moms name," He said with a sigh.

I smiled in embarrassment, as I looked down at the ground.

"Having problems with your girlfriend and her family?" I asked as I looked back up at him.

"Something like that. Listen, I really need to get going. I'm looking for someone," He said as he walked across the street.

I rolled my eyes, as I followed him across the street. He continued to walk, and ignored that I was there.

"So, I know your girlfriends moms name. Why not tell me your name?" I asked persistently.

He stopped and pushed me up against a wall. My heart was beating so fast, as I looked up at him. He was looking down at me, his breathing was heavy. I was actually kind of scared at this moment, but also turned on in a weird way.

"If I tell you my name, will you leave me alone?" He asked.

"Maybe," I said as I bit my lip.

He let go of my arms and I fixed my clothes.