A Message

(Alex's POV)

It was quiet, too quiet, in the kid's room. I peeked my head in, but the room was dark. So, I switched on the light. All the beds were empty, and the window was open. I rushed over to the window, but the kids were no where to be seen.

After hitting my fist on the windowsill, I quickly made my way to the living room. I was nearly out of breath, and fell to the floor. Alice raced to my side.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I hate to break up the family reunion... But the kids are gone," I said, as I caught my breath.

That caused a panic amongst everyone in the living room. A whistle from this strange woman, brought everyone to silence. They stared at her.

"I think I may know where they are going," She said, as she held up a card.

"What is that?" I asked, as she handed it to me.

Be our guest, at this grand celebration. Don't forget to try the champagne. It's to die for.

Yours Truly, S&L

"What does this mean? Where did you get it?" I asked confused.

"I found it laying in a gift basket on the porch. The initials stand for Sophia and Lucifer. They left an address on the back," The mysterious woman said.

"Lets go!" Tate said.

She put a hand on his shoulder, and shook her head.

"What do you mean, Celestial? Those are our children! They are not safe," Alice said, as she helped me stand up.

"They are a lot stronger than you think. Even so, we don't know what is in store for us. Lucifer could have an army waiting for us. They wont hurt the children. It's their only bargaining chip," Celestial said.

"No, I wont sit here, and let those children run straight into the devil's arms," Alice said, as she started for the door.

"Alice, please. Listen to her," Kira said.

"We're gonna need some help," Celestial said.

"On it!" I said, as I gathered up the guys, and led them to the basement.

We grabbed every useful weapon we could find, and stuffed it in a duffel bag. I packed a different duffel bag, full of blood bags. Us vampires are going to need it. Once everything was ready to be put in the trunk, we went into the garage. Three cars were lined up. One of them being mine, the other two were Ceciellia's and Tate's.

I watched as Tate walked over to his car. He hadn't used it since the last time we saved Alice. It had a tarp covering it. He ran his hands along the side of tarp, before whipping it off. It made a swoosh sound, as it hit the ground. I could see why he treasured his car so much. It was a black, 1967 Chevy Impala.

"Did I ever tell you how jealous I am? That's one sweet car you got there, Tate" Caleb said, as he ran his fingers along the edges of the car.

"She's my other baby, that's for sure. It's the only thing my asshole father left me, when he chose to walk away. As much as I hate that man for leaving my mother and I, I'm very thankful he at least left this for me," He said, before popping the trunk.

 As much as I hate that man for leaving my mother and I, I'm very thankful he at least left this for me," He said, before popping the trunk