All Eyes On Me

(Tara's POV)

I had been pacing the floors endlessly, waiting for Alice and Kira to ascend from the basement. Finally, the door handle started to jiggle. Kira's eyes met mine, and a smile spread across her face. I couldn't say the same.

"Why are you here Kira?" I asked.

"You need help," She said as she tried to reach for me.

I pulled away, and crossed my arms.

"I don't need help from you. I'm perfectly fine," I said.

"You all need my help. I am the only person that can help you. Why won't you let me help?" She asked as she crossed her arms.

"Any time you said you were going to help, things seemed to get worse. I finally have Alice back in my life. Now you want to change everything again. I won't lose my family, Kira," I said as I shook my head.

I turned to walk away.

"You are my daughter. I understand how you feel. I did what I had to do, for your own good," The words flowed freely from her lips, making me stop in my tracks.

The rage built up inside me, as I balled my hands into a fist. Tears swelled in eyes, almost overflowing. I gritted my teeth, before turning around to face her.

"You are not my mother, Kira. Just because your some powerful god, that created this toxic filth you call a world, does not make you the mother of everything and everyone. I had a mother. Two mothers actually. They're both dead," I said as I stood face to face with her.

A hand gently sat on my shoulder. I didn't have to turn around, to know that it was Alice.

"If you are here to help her lecture me, Alice, then you might as well save your breath," I said, as touched her soft, cold hand.

"She's right though, mother. She told me everything. You are the child of Kira and Lucifer," Alice said.

I shook my head in disbelief, as I backed away from both of them.

"This is not funny. I don't like your jokes," I said, as I turned to walk away from them.

"It's the truth, Tara," Kira said, as she followed behind me.

"The woman who left me, had long black hair and glowing skin. I don't ever remember seeing your face. Not even once," I said without turning around.

There was an awkward silence, but was soon interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"What now?" I yelled, as I opened the door.

A woman with long black hair stood in the doorway, holding an unconscious Aiden. Alice pushed past me, and helped her carry him to the couch. I was in too much shock to move. The woman I had just described, showed up at the mansion, carrying Aiden in her arms.

"Celestial? I thought you were watching over the Heavens?" I heard Kira ask.

"The balance between good and evil are corrupted, Kira. I had no choice. This boy, he was hit by a car. I think that was the source of corruption," The woman said with a rich, velvet voice.