Death Wish

(Ceciellia's POV)

After Ali retrieved the key, we all split up again, in hopes of finding everyone else. Most of us went downstairs to look for the rest, but we only ended up finding Tate, Damon, and Rain in separate cages. Tate is chained to the floor, with his hands in cuffs, a chain collar around his neck, and a muzzle on his face to keep him from biting. Damon has his hands cuffed behind his back, while hanging upside down like a bat. From the looks of it, they beat him senseless. Rain is gagged, blindfolded, with headphones in her ears. Her hands tied behind her back, as well as her legs being tied at the ankles and knees.

I signaled for the others to be quiet as they follow my lead. To my right there is a door, at the bottom of the stairs. It's most likely a bathroom or supply closet. I could tell there is more than one person inside, because the door was rattling. A few of my followers snickered, knowing what was going on inside. My suspicions were answered, when I heard the moaning sounds of a female and her male companion.

On the wall to the left, hung another set of keys. I grabbed them from the hook, and rushed over to the cage Tate's held captive in. After finding the right set of keys, I unchained every part of him. He fell to his knees, and shook in my arms. I could tell he was very weak, so I grabbed a blood bag from my bag. Gently, I lifted his head up, and poured the rust smelling liquid into his parted mouth.

He gained some of his composure, and grabbed the bag from my hands. I watched as he drank from it vigorously. When he opened his eyes, they looked like a blazing fire, because of their golden color.

"Gram?" He asked softly.

"Shh, don't speak, everything will be okay," I said, while I helped him stand up.

We then walked over to the rest of the group. I handed the keys to Anna, and she opened up Rains cage. Using her nails to cut the rope that trapped Rain, then untangled her from the ropes grip. Once Rain was free, she ripped off the blimdfold and headphones. The look upon her face told me that whatever she was listening to, it definitely had an impact on her.

Anna hugged her, before bringing Rain over to the rest of us. Rain stood next to me, but didn't say a word. I could feel her whole body shaking gently against mine. The noise in the bathroom suddenly stopped. Everyone stood still, ready to pounce at any moment.

In a quick and sudden motion, just as the door opened, Anna ripped a bar off of the cage that Damon hung inside of. I watched as she shoved the bar through both of the creatures heads, while they walked out of the bathroom. They didn't see it coming. I didn't even see it coming.

Anna turned around slowly, blood splattered across her face. Her eyes glowing an ocean like blue color, but there was something else. No, not an ocean, but a sky with lighting bolts. It is flashing with pulses of adrenaline from built up rage. She was a ticking time bomb.

"Anna?" I asked her cautiously.

"Don't... Just don't.. I don't want to hear any of your witchy, fortune cookie, bullshit right now, Ceciellia," She said.

I held my tongue, and turned my attention to Emrick, who was freeing Damon from his enslavement. Even though he was weak, Damon rushed to Rain's side. Suddenly, she snapped out of whatever was bothering her. I looked at Tate, hoping he would come to his senses as well.

"Alice... We have to find her," He said, as his eyes met mine.

"We will. Alex, too," I said, while making eye contact with Anna.

"The plan is to split up once more. I need every powerful creature in the dining room, battling at our sides. Tara and Aiden will make their escape with the children, and Ceciellia will help take them to safety. I need the rest of you looking for Alice and Alex, and once the children are safe, I'll help search if you haven't already found them. I'm guessing they are on the top floor somewhere," Emrick said, as he looked around.