A Monster in Disguise

(Morana's POV)

It wasn't long, before my brother was beginning to get on my nerves, along with all of the other little brats. Not even Anna's company, satisfied me enough. Sophia and her mother were bickering, almost the entire time. Which definitely didn't help. So, I thought about doing something that quenched my thirst for entertainment. 

I looked at Anna, with a grin on my face. She squinted her eyes at me, showing a hint of curiosity. I was curious myself, as to seeing how far I could take this. As well as, seeing how she can handle herself in the line of danger. 

"Want to have some fun?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"What did you have in mind?" She asked.

"Follow me," I said.

After standing up, I walked over to the side Ali was sitting at, and grabbed her hand. She was coming with us. I needed her to play a part in my sick little game.

"Wait! Where are you running off to?" Sophia asked me.

I slowly turned around on my heels to face her. She had her arms crossed, and her eyes squinted at me. I could tell she knew I was up to no good.

"I feel like our guest are a little underdressed for the occasion. I'm going to give them a makeover, before playing a game," I said with a smirk.

Sophia hesitated, as she thought about what to say back.

"As long as you bring them back in one piece. You know how your father gets," She said while rolling her eyes.

She waved her hand, dismissing us. I pulled Ali along, but then one of the little boys tried to chase after us.

"Ali, please don't leave us," He said.

"It's okay, Alec. Everything will be fine. Mom and dad will save us. I know they will," She said, as she ran her hand along his face.

I couldn't do that to my little brother. If I were to ever try to touch his face, he would die instantly. Then my father would probably kill me too. I was the girl my father never wanted. He always wanted a boy. My twin brother was taken from him. So, he tried to have a child with Sophia. Luckily, she gave him what he wanted.

I snapped back to reality and pulled her out of his reach. Esmeralda grabbed the little boy, and dragged him back to his seat. He was kicking and screaming, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Ali! Please don't leave us!" He yelled, as I dragged Ali along with us.

After going through the kitchen doors, I seen a few vampires standing in the hallway. They turned their attention to us, and one of the men whispered something to other. I winked at him, as we walked past them. Over my shoulder I could see them talking to each other, while they stared us down.

I led the girls upstairs, and into my room. After closing the door behind us, I pushed Ali on to the bed. She tried to stand up, but Anna pushed her back down. I liked Anna this way. She was almost like a little pet. Although, I didn't need to command her to do my bidding for me.

"Time to dress to impress ladies," I said, as I opened my walk-in closet.

After digging through a few boxes, which I found in the room when we took over the mansion, I was able to find the box full of old ball gowns. I picked the red and black one for my self, because it has a sexy underskirt. Anna was given a white and silver dress. After she put it on, she tore off the bottom half of the dress, making it look as if it were a tutu. I found a black and maroon colored dress, and gave it to Ali.