Chapter 1

Dove's POV

"Dove can you please take the dishes and arrange the flower layout. What are you wearing i said to be neat and proper not wear your jeans and hoodie." That nagging voice belongs to my mum. She is not always like this but ever since a week ago when we got conformation that Alpha Xavier Adams is coming here in a few days it caused this pack to be chaotic.

Alpha Adams belongs to Blue Moon Pack and the reason he is coming here is because currently we are facing a rogue problem so my father contacted him and asked for help since his pack is the strongest pack out of all the 53 packs in the United States.

"Dove are doing what I told you to do." Ok that is it. I love my mum but she has been ordering me ever since she woke me up. I sneak out of the house and run to the direction of the river. Passing through the city I could see girls hurriedly going shopping and trying to look pretty. The thing is Alpha Adams is unmated so the female wolves in this pack are hoping that they will be his mate. But I feel sorry for the unlucky girl since I heard that he is a monster and he even killed his own parents.

Arriving at my favourite place after an hour of running I feel exhausted and strangely at peace listening to the water fall. I sit quietly in the cave and start thinking about when I am going to meet my mate. Hopefully it will be after I shift.

I have not shifted yet even though I am twenty years old. But it's not my fault since I'm a hybrid of werewolf and human. My mum is human while my dad is an alpha. I don't have any powers that werewolf's posse since my parents told me that my human side is in control the most and my werewolf side can only be activated when my mate marks me. This is why I can't wait to find my mate since it sucks being the only human in a pack of werewolves. Even my mum is a werewolf since dad changed her. I envy Daniel who is my brother since he was born a werewolf.

Looking outside I curse myself since it has already gotten dark and it will take an hour to get home and I can't see in the dark like the rest of the people here.

I keep running back home until I hear something or someone step on a twig. Slowly I turn around and I am greeted with midnight black fur and piercing brown eyes. I have to look up to see his head. Well I guess this is it for me. I am going to die in the hands of a rogue without shifting or even meting my mate.

Instead of attacking me like I expected he crouched down. Being the daughter of an alpha I know that this is a sign of submission. I know this is weird and dangerous since you don't just play with a wolf you find in the middle of a forest at night. But I had to know if his fur was as soft and silky as it looked.

Strangely when I touched him he let out a groan of pleasure and I couldn't stop doing it. I just realised that he needs a name and I just made my choice.

"You need a name so what about Luke." I can tell he likes it by the way his tail is wiggling and how he liked my face. Normally I would be disgusted whenever someone in their wolf form liked me but with Luke I feel comfortable.

Suddenly he gets up and runs away and I don't know what happened until I see lights coming towards me.

"Dove are you ok darling?" I hear my father voice full of worry.
"I'm ok dad." I reply looking at him. I can see he has gathered all the strong warriors and made a search party. He always worries about my safety but I can take care of myself. I was taught self defense ever since I was a child.

Even though I was led home I couldn't help but think about Luke wondering if I am ever going to see him again.

Xavier's POV

Running away from her was rather difficult but I had to do it since I would have been forced to shift and I did not want to do that. My thoughts travel to the beautiful brunette with sparkling emerald eyes either wise known as my mate.

I don't know her name but I know that she is from this pack since she doesn't smell like those cursed rogues. I don't know why she didn't recognise me? I tried to sense her wolf but I couldn't. Am I mated to a human? Whatever she is I will accept all her flaws.

"Whipped." Xavier my human side says laughing. It's strange to think I am whipped when we have the same mate.

"It's ok since she is ours and we are going to find her."

A/N

I hope you like this new book. It's my first time writing a werewolf book so please bare with me.

Like the new story?

If so please VOTE and COMMENT.

With much love
Ria.