Chapter 18

So, today is Friday February 14, Valentine's Day, finally! Today I decided to wake up as soon as my first alarm went off, I know, I know, I surprised myself as well, but I was just so excited for the day to begin. I decided to take a shower, then blow out my hair and I decided that I'd even put on a little extra effort and put on some makeup for school. I wasn't going to have time to get ready for my evening with Jake after school so might as well do it now. As soon as I get home from school  have to get everything set up in the game room because I didn't have any time yesterday. After blowing out my hair I put on some foundation, concealer, blush, mascara, lipstick, setting powder and even a little highlighter. For my outfit I decided to wear some cute blue faded jeans along with my favorite ankle boots and a stylish tight sweater that accentuated my boobs. Not that I have a lot but with my push up bra, it made them seem a decent size. Thank you Victoria Secret for push up bras! I decided to put on my best lacy push up bra I had, as well as their matching panties, because you never know, it is Valentine's Day and I'm home alone, a lot of things can happen. 

After about an hour I was ready to go. I even had time to grab a quick bite before I heard Liv honking in my driveway, I should get up earlier more often, just kidding.

"Oh my god, you look amazing." Liv told me as she scanned me up and down while I entered her car. "And was it my imagination or were you actually ready on time today?"

"Yup, I got up early today, I'm just so excited, I love Valentine's Day. And this time it is extra special because now I have a boyfriend to celebrate it with!"I exclaimed excitedly.

"I know how much you love Valentine's. I can't wait to see Luke today. And I'm so grateful it fell on a Friday this year, it makes it ten times better."

"Yeah, I know. But I'm actually kind of nervous, my parents won't be home and neither will be Max. What if Jake tries to do something?"

"Oh my god, you're so lucky. You're definitely getting some tonight. My baby is growing up." She stated as she wiped a fake tear from her eye. 

"Shut up, I'm serious."

"Don't worry, Jake won't try to do anything you're not comfortable doing, it's not like he'll rape you or anything. I mean, it's Jake we're talking about, you've know him since forever."

"Yeah you're right. I just can't wait to see him. Can you drive faster please??? I want to get to school early."

"Whoa, okay, who are you and what did you did to my best friend?" Liv joked.

"Shut up." I nudged her in the ribs.

After what felt like an eternity to me we finally pulled up to the school's parking lot. Both of us bolted from the car and admired the decor the student council had put up. The whole entrance was covered with red, pink and white balloons, and along the stair's railings were crepe paper decorations in the same colors along with helium heart balloons that lined the whole staircase. It just looked amazing, this is one of the reasons I love this day. As soon as we entered into the hallway the decorations continued, there were more crepe paper hearts pasted on every locker, more balloons and of course the student council had set up tables so that people could send flowers, chocolates and balloons to each other. Liv and I hurried over to the line, we always bought each other a chocolate and a flower and for Massie and Aubrey as well, this way we'd ensure that everyone of us got something at least, not that that's all that we would get, everyone would send us things. I'm not trying to be conceited or anything it's just that we were friendly with a lot of people and they'd send up things, super sweet, I know.

"Do you think I should buy something for Jake? Or is it too cheesy?"

"Why don't you buy him a chocolate? It's small and more manly than the rest of the things."