The Invitation

Meet Victoria Lewis. She is smart, beautiful and a twenty-one year old virgin. She was raised by her grandmother and the first person in her family to go to college. The sky is the limit and she hopes to be a teacher.

In walks Eric Robinson, rich and the hottest guy on campus. When he meets Victoria it wasn't love at first sight, but once he got to know her things changed drastically. Eric was use to always getting what he wanted but Victoria wasn't a pushover. She made him work hard to not only earn her friendship but be the first man she ever let in.

Eric offers her an invitation to paradise that will change her life forever. What will happen, you will have to read the rest to find out.

This story will deal with interracial relationship situations, mature language and sexual content. Hope you enjoy.

--~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a marriage counselor or a therapist and I don't pretend to play one on television. It doesn't matter if you are in an interracial relationship or not, relationships take work. Everyone wants to feel like they belong and want to find that love that is everlasting.

Racism exists because we can't see pass the color of our skin as people think one race is superior to another. God created us in his own image and we are all beautiful, but we become ugly when we disrespect each other based off color, creed, religion and socioeconomic status. Everyone bleeds red and no matter if you are a man, woman or transgender, we all have feelings and we all want to find that someone that will love us for who we are.

In this story it will touch on racism, socio-economic status and other content that some may find offensive. This story is not to degrade anyone but bring forth real issues of today.

I really hope you give this story a chance and enjoy.

VICMAD