♡PROLOGUE♡

THIS STORY IS GOING THROUGH MAJOR EDITING AND IF YOU FIND AND PLACE THAT NEEDS EDITING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL FIX THE SPELLING ERRORS FOR YOU GUYS. THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

===========================================================================

"we've been packing for almost three weeks now Jane, but it looks like we haven't started, where were you keeping all this junk" mom said and I fought the urge to eye-roll at her extraness.

"The room is a practically empty mom, stop being so extra and we only started three days ago and not weeks, geez, you're worse than dad. Let's not forget who bought all this junk when I said I didn't want it" i said to her while organizing the last box of books that I was donating to the library in Cosmo City...

She rolled her eyes at me and laughed, "Oh shush, it's not like you were complaining at the time, besides I love spoiling my little girl " she said matter of factly..

"you know what, I'm not even going to argue with you about this mom, we both know I'm right."..The mood suddenly changed and I knew mom was thinking about my leaving, we've been through this conversation so many times I know exactly what's coming... 

"I can't believe you are a grown-up and going off to university, i also can't believe you chose to stay at res, it's not like your school is hours away, can't you just travel, every day, I'll even drive you myself every morning, "she said.

I told you she was predictable.. *insert eye roll here*

"mom we've been through this already weren't you the one telling me to learn how to be independent and stuff, me staying at res will help me accomplish that, plus you know I'm not very fond of driving " I replied for the nth time today. I was starting to get annoyed by this topic... 

" I wanted you to have a social life, make friends, the whole university feeling... "she said with a sigh... I loved my parents but their obsession with my social life was very disturbing.. Especially when they knew I'm not a people's person...

  "I know you're not happy with the whole living alone in a dorm room and all but you know why I'm doing it, I don't want to freak my roommate out when she witnesses many of my midnight episodes, but I promise I'll try to make friends okay, and visit every weekend I can.. Maybe during the week too, if my schedule allows. Cause I will miss you soooo much it hurts... "I responded and she was already in tears and I haven't even left, what will happen on Friday when I finally leave, Friday is only 2 days away and all my important stuff have already been moved into my dorm room.

"it's just... I just... I got so used to our girl talks and outings I'm just sad that I'll be stuck here with the boys, Jamie has his hockey and tennis, your dad had his lawyer stuff and I'll be lonely. I'll go crazy I swear" she said and I laughed at her over the top exaggeration..."

"there's something called a cellphone and Skype. Text, call, video call me anytime you feel lonely and I will pick up okay..."I said trying to pacify her, i hated it when she fussed over stuff like this. I loved seeing her happy..

  "Okay, I guess you do have a point there" she replied.....

"I think we're done with the boxes, are you sure, you're okay with driving them to their donation centers? cause I can do it tomorrow, I don't mind. " I said to her... 

" tomorrow is our last day with you Jane, we're having a family day out, none of that driving around nonsense, now let's go order food and tell your father and Jamie that we cooked it, hurry.. " she responded and I laughed before saying 

"you know we've gotten away with it for so long because of my stealth mode skills when I'm gone, you're going to have to cook yourself and they will find out"

..which caused her to playfully scowl "are you calling me a terrible cook, JANE-TASHLEY MATHEWS? "she asks and I fake gasped while faking innocence.

" what?me?how dare you even accuse me of such a terrible crime mother!!!!," I said to her, which made her laugh really loud..

"I'm really going to miss you, sweetheart, "she said and I sighed before saying.

 " I'm going to miss you too mom, a lot.."

The thing with change is you never know what to expect, all I know is that my family will always be my rock, they are my beginning and my end.. And I'm going to miss home when varsity starts know Monday...

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☜☆☞☜☆☞

There we go beautiful people, the prologue is finally up, I know it's not that great but don't worry, it will get better as the story progresses.

Give me tips, comment, share, vote, and stay beautiful...

Question: this is a relationship breaker guys, I hate to do this but I have to ask... ICE-CREAM 🍦 or PIZZA 🍕 ?....

LOVE: ♡FROSTY-CINNAMON ♡