CHAPTER 15 ♡♡

When I woke up, I was sure about three things. One : it was morning, that much was clear because of the sun rays that lit up my room and the second thing was that I had kissed Shawn Rivers... I kissed someone, my first kiss... And  thirdly, probably the most important fact is that I fainted.

Seriously,now I'm never going to move on from this embarrassing moment in my life. Who faints because of a kiss,in my  defence he caught me of guard I mean it's 2019,do people even warn people that they are going to kiss them or ask if they could kiss them then just attack without permission , like what the hell,especially if the recipient of the kiss is me and I have no feelings whatsoever towards Shawn.

Oh shut up, we both know you like that Rivers  boy...

I groaned, now my brain was teasing me as well. I sat up and realised that I was very much alone.. Good
..now all I need is a long shower,that will wake me up completely  and prepare me for the day I have ahead....

After taking a shower I realized that I didn't have an classes, phew... Atleast now I can postpone this conversation I'm sure Shawn will want to have..

Are we like A couple now ?

You went out once and kissed once, a kiss that was soo good that it made you loose consciousness might I add.. But that does not mean you guys are dating officially now...

That is not the reason for my unconscious  state and you know it, it Was The panic attack  and anxiety that I felt during the kiss, it overwhelmed me.

All I'm hearing are excuses.. Man up young lady, you kissed Shawn and you liked it, wait.. No.... You loved it,to the point of fainting and now you can't stop wishing you guys were a couple...

Shut up brain!!

I suddenly had the urge to bang my head on the wall. I grabbed  my phone and called Hayden. He picked up after one ring.. Eager much.

Hilarious idiot ♥ : well well well well, if it isn't our little miss 'I'm old enough to go on dates', tell me everything

Me : hello to you  too Jay, I'm very good thank you for asking..

Hilarious idiot ♥ : yeah yeah whatever, now tell me everything, where did he take you, what did you eat, was it awkward and did you guys kiss!!!

Me : you're annoying, but if you must know, the date went well I think

Hilarious idiot ♥ : mama mia, what did you do Jane?  Don't tell me you just sat there and criticised him the entire time, oh did you finally  snap and slap him, I tell you everytime that violence is never the answer.. Now look what you  did..

Me : why do you think I did something  wrong, maybe Matthew  Was The one who did something  wrong , why do you have to  point your gorgeous finger at me...

Hilarious idiot ♥ : really?  You want to go there...

Me : arg fine, whatever..

Hilarious idiot ♥ : now tell me what you did, how big is the damage...

Me : everything was going great, we spoke, he took me to Indaba Hotel  and we ate and laughed and everything  was great...

Hilarious idiot ♥ : but?

Me : what do you mean but, there's no but?

Hilarious idiot ♥ : Jane....

Me : okay fine... So after the date he walked me to my room  and everything, then...

Hilarious idiot ♥ : don't tell me you lost your virginity ...jane I thought you knew better than that, how can a smart girl  like you be so stupid...