CHAPTER 13 ♡♡

SHAWN MATTHEW RIVERS POV

I've been a bit over the edge ever since we left the class,I know that grey is definitely in need of medical attention,but that stubborn ashy grey eyes girl,just wants to make me go crazy.i know I promised to check up on her in an hour and I've been counting down ever since.

Is time moving backwards right now ?

"Dude,what's your problem ?,you haven't answered any of the questions we've been asking you,where's your head at ?" Nate asked and I remembered I was at the pizza palace with the gang.

"Sorry about that guys,my head isn't here today"Is all I said,I really didn't need to go into details,I hoped they understood.talking about her would only worry me more and I'm not in the mood for my friend's teasing,not today.

"What's wrong Shawn,tell us we can help you"Wendy said... bitch....why can't she be like everyone here and drop it.

"Grey,isn't feeling well"is all I said and the guys nodded with realisation.

"That explains it then,why are you here then man?"Justin asked me

"Whose grey?"Wendy asked,can this girl shut the hell up.

"She's Matthew's girlfriend Wendy,where have you been this whole time"Kaitlyn said annoyed,I love how she says the things I want to say but am too annoyed to say to this girl.

"To answer your question,Jus, she's being stubborn,told me she was fine,when she obviously isn't,she looked like she was about to fall right there,she's stressing me,now she made me promise to give her an hour before checking up on her'i told them with a fraustrated sigh.why couldn't I just fall for someone else ?.

"You've got your work cut out for you with her man, good luck,I hope she feels better soon, I don't like,sighing, frowning and pouting Matthew,you look like a wounded cat"Ryan said and I rolled my eyes.great grey's habits are rubbing off on me now.

"Well I think it's been an hour now,so go ahead and call her"Nate told me and I sighed in relief.

I tried calling her but her phone was just ringing and she wasn't responding,I tired again and still no response.

"Maybe she's still asleep,don't worry about it,give it some time" Kaitlyn tried to reason but I had a sinking feeling about this.

"I have a bad feeling about this,I think I should go check up on her,yeah,that's what I should do"I said,mostly to myself but I know they heard me.

"You're not done eating your pizza though Shawn "Wendy said and I felt myself fume.

"Nate,please talk to your girlfriend,she keeps forgetting that she's only here because of you one of us really like your would be better if she kept her insensitive pie hole shut." Justin said and I was grateful for his freedom of speech because if I spoke to this bitch,I would've have ended up being violent.

"Wendy why would you say that,is food all you care about?"Nate asked his bitch of a girlfriend.

"I don't know why everyone has to be hung up on that chick,she obviously doesn't want to talk to him,yet he keeps following her like a love sick puppy"she responded with a shrug and I took my stuff and walked out.i dig have time for this.

I walked to my car and drove to the dorms,I would take care of Jane,even if she put up a fight I'm not in the mood for fighting.

I got to her door and knocked but she didn't answer,I kept knocking and after a few knocks I got worried.i tried opening the door and to my surprise it opened,now I knew something wasn't right,she always locks the door after entering that's how she ignores me.