CHAPTER 23 ♡♡

I arrived at my dorm room and really thought about what about Shawn and I's argument, I realised that he was right, I did run away.im always saying one should never leave anything unsolved and should never talk about things when you're emotional yet that's what i did.

I let my emotions take control of the situation and I lost sight of the bigger picture. Sighing I grabbedmy jacket and headed back to Shawn's apartment.

When I got there I found his friends there, and they included Wendy and Tara, great.how are we suppose to talk now.

Kaitlyn was the first one to Spot me, she literally lit up and I have her an awkward smile. It's not that I didn't like Shawn's friends, it's just that We have nothing incommon apart from Shawn.

"Hey Jane,I'm glad you could join us.matt why didn't you tell us she was coming over man"Justin was the first one to speak and I was dying from awkwardness while Shawn was just staring at me with a remorseful look.atleast he feels bad.

"He didn't know,Uhm Shawn can I talk to you for a minute...in private"I said and I looked around I don't want to talk in front of his friends.i wasn't here to fight.

"Yeah sure...we'll be right back guys"be responded and addressed his friends then we went into his bedroom.

When we entered I breathed in.

"Look,I'm sorry,i realised that your were right,I let my emotions get the best of me,which shouldn't be an excuse but I did and I want to apologize.its obvious you have your reasons for not discussing your family with me,I'd love for you to be more open with me but you don't have to feel like you should,i respect your privacy.so that's all I came here to say.im sorry and I love you"I said because there was not use fighting over this

Were not married...

He got up from the edge of the bed where he had taken a seat while I was talking then he was walked over to where I was standing and then hugged me very tight,as if he was afraid he wouldn't be able to do it ever again.

"I love you JANE-TASHELY,you have no idea how much and I know you coming back to apologize must've taken a lot courage, especially since I was the one who was wrong in this situation.im sorry for not telling you about my family and my family about you.im scared you won't like me the same if you hear what my family is like and I can't loose you"he said and I pulled back a bit and gave him a peck on the cheek

"I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I'm here for you all of you,the good and the terrible,I'm dating you not your not your family.yes they matter but I wouldn't break up with you for them.i love you,you dummy"I told him teasingly and he laughed.

I guess we're done with this topic for now..

"Gosh I love you.lets not fight grey,I hate it when we fight"he said burying his nose into my neck and I giggled a but..

What it tickles.

"That wasn't a fight Shawn ,that was communication between two people who are a bit stubborn and hard headed me being the worse one"I told him and he laughed nodding his head in agreement.

He pulled back then kissed me.The kiss was slow and sensual,he was putting his emotions into it and when I felt his tongue brush across my lips I pulled back.

"We need to stop,incase you forgot you have visitors,let's go"I told him and he groaned.

"They are fine grey,you can't deprive me of my kisses because some idiots are in my apartment, except for Kaitlyn she's not an idiot"he said pulling me closer by my waist.i laughed at his childishness,then patted his biceps .