CHAPTER 2 ♡♡

After my not so lovely conversation with Shawn I went to attend my last two classes for the day, then rushed to the store to buy my groceries and other utilities, I know mom would be upset if she found out that I am starving myself, I mean I don't do it intentionally, I'm just lazy to cook, I mean, dishes, arg.....those are the worst, I'd rather not have to deal with that, but then again smart food with its fat and high cholesterol levels, it's like committing suicide slowly, but whatever, MACDONALDS WILL ALWAYS BE BAE, I MEAN ALWAYS, plus I realized that I was running short on my snack stash and Nutella. When I was done packing everything away I checked the time and realized that I have about an hour and a half before 5:30, so I lay on my bed and close my eyes just trying to rest..

I knew I'd regret closing my eyes because after an hour I bolted awake from the nightmares, the demons that kept me awake at night and in this case during the day too... My breathing was uneven my heartbeat uncontrollable, i decide to do the exercise my therapist showed me. name five things I can see. the white wall, my sneakers by the door, the door, my toes, the MacBook on my desk. When I was done my breathing had evened out and my heartbeat somewhat normal.

I had grown quite accustomed to these exercises they helped me when I had the panic and anxiety attacks, they didn't always work which is why I drank anxiety pills. looking at my phone I realize that's it's 17:15.so I get out of bed and go into my bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth when I am done, I wear my sneakers and put some money at the back of my cellphone cover because carrying a purse is annoying. When I'm done I realize that that idiot Shawn doesn't even know which dorm room I stay I'm and doesn't even have my cellphone numbers.i I was right he is an idiot. Just as I'm contemplating Netflix and chill I hear a knock on my door which I go open to reveal am ever smiling Shawn.

"you know stalking is illegal in soo many countries right ? "is the first thing I ask him as I step back inside to grab my cellphone and keys without inviting him in, I mean we all know once you invite them in yourself they will keep coming back uninvited too.

 "I asked some girls after class and they pointed this way and gave me your dorm number, it was pretty easy" he responded proudly

  "like that's not creepy and stalkerish at all" i responded while rolling my eyes. 

"not really, I'd like to think of it as very good investigation skills," he said smugly

  yeah, whatever..so tell me, how many people are going to be there ?. I love being prepared, especially where people are concerned"i asked as we walked out of the student residence.

"just a few, you'll see, i promise you will love them, they are chilled "he responded to which i groaned knowing that I'm never going to get a straight answer from him. I decided to keep quiet and just walk.

"let's play a game, everyone knows it like 20 questions but since it's a bit of a walk to the pizza palace and someone didn't want to drive there, well call it question till we arrive. You game? " he asked which made me groan inward.

"21 question is such a cliché and knowing you, I don't really have a choice, so whatever. "I responded not really wanting to talk but the circumstance was against me.

  "Okay, I'll start easy okay. What's your favorite season of the year? "

"autumn " I responded