CHAPTER 12 ♡♡

The weeks after the semester break have been draining not only mentally but emotionally,it's as if right after I left home,my night terrors returned intensified,I cannot sleep,I cannot even close my eyes for a few seconds without lucid dreaming.

I'm going crazy,or I'm probably going to pass out,the dark bags under my eyes are so scary most of my classmates are looking at me funny..mind your own business.doesnt anyone know that staring is rude.

Sigh..why on earth is this class taking forever,it doesn't help that Jay decided to switch modules and now I have to suffer through lectures without him,I don't even know why he switched,other than him saying it's hard,which isn't a legit reason.

I check my wrist watch and see that,I have a few minutes left of this class and almost smile,I better start packing up.after I finish packing my stuff,I hear the professor tell us to have a good day.i roll my eyes...what's so good about today.

I walk out and go to my last class for the day,this thought brings a genuine smile to my dead face. I enter the class and go sit at the back,maybe I'll be invisible to a certain guy,who've I've been avoiding like a plague.i get my notebook and pen out just for show,I don't actually intend on paying attention,let alone take notes.

I look up and see Shawn standing by the door, searching for something or should I say someone.how much do you want to bet he is actually looking for me and once he spots me,he will smile that creepy smile of his,no one confident.well you're are very smart because he spotted me and smiled that creepy smile of his and waved while making his way to me,I gross and bang my head on the table, hoping to put myself in a comma.

"Hey grey,fancy seeing you here, if I didn't know better I'd say you're ignoring me"he says with a smile and I groan inwardly,if I ignore him he will get the idea.so I do just that, except I keep forgetting this guy does not understand the concept of ' leave me alone'

"Why have you been avoiding me grey,and don't say you're not because everytime I see you,you turn and go the other way and you always make sure to sit where you think I can't sit,did I do something to upset you, I mean I don't remember,so just tell me and stop avoiding me"he says with a frown etched on his beautiful face,it should be a crime to frown with such a face ....wait,where did that come from,now I know for sure I'm going crazy,lack of sleep is messing with me...

I lift my head from the desk and mumble,'i haven't been avoiding you Matt,I just have some stuff going on and we just never spend time together" when he gets a full view of my face his frown deepens,great another person to judge and pity me.

"You look terrible grey"he deadpans

"Thanks Matt,your observation skills never cease to amaze me" I say with an eye roll.when will this day end.

"You called me Matt again"he mumbles,more like he didn't want me to hear but I did

"Well,it's your name is it not ?" I asked home with a raised brow.

"It is,but you always call me Shawn, nobody else calls me Shawn except for you a d I love it when you call me Shawn,when you call me Matt,I feel like everyone"he mumbled with a pout. God why is he such a manchild.

"I really don't have the energy for this ,wether I call you Matt or Shawn or Rivers,they are all you,stop being a baby about this"I told him.i hate babysitting in class.

He raised his hand and placed the back of it on my forehead and frowned...great..now what."you're burning up grey,I can't believe you haven't passed out yet,no wonder you look terrible,you're sick"he said almost like he was scolding me.i rolled my eyes,one day they won't roll back to normal.