CHAPTER 14 ♡♡

How can I get out of this stupid date, I can't believe I said I'd do anything for that guy, that's like enabling him.

You were desperate at the time.. My brain reasoned  and I had to agree, I mean I hate hospitals, they remind me of death and sick people. They remind you of your parents...

Sigh

I just need to treat this date like a bandaid, Just rip it off. Yeah that is what I will do,it will be quick in and out... Besides I'm a bit  curious, what do people do on dates anyway?.. I guess I need to go on this stupid date to figure it out. Mom will have a field day with this knowledge..

Speaking of mom I need to call her and let her know I was in hospital.. This is going to  be hard.. I picked up my phone and called her, she picked up after the first ring great...

Momma♥ : Jane-tashely Mathews, what is this I hear about you  being unconscious and hospitalized, is everything okay baby ?

Me : I'm sorry mom, the doctor said it was a fever and exhaustion, I meant to call you  but I had to rest.

Momma ♥ : I worry about you Jane, do you think it was a mistake letting you stay at the residence, you can't even take care of yourself, why are you so tired baby ?

Me : mom, I'm  fine now, it's just that the night terrors are back and I really don't want to  sleep, I'm scared... But I'll try.

Momma ♥ : do you think, we should resume your sessions with Kate?

Me : mom, it's okay,really.

Momma ♥ : please baby, it will make your father and I happy, especially since we can't  take care of you ourselves...

Me : okay mom..

Momma : please Jane, it's either that or you have to come back home...

Me : mom, I said okay, I'll go see Kate.

Momma ♥ : Ohh baby, thank you,i know how difficult this is for you. I  love you

Me : I love you too mom.

Momma ♥ : so tell me,whats been going on with that boy toy of yours,Matthew you said he name was

Me : mom, I know, you talk to Jayden more than I do, so just come on out and ask what you want to  ask.

Momma ♥ : whose fault is that huh Jane, anyway I was asking if you two are finally dating? When  do I get to meet him.?

Me : dating?  What happened to me dying a sad lonely  woman with many many cats?

Momma ♥ : Ohh come on Jane, you know I was just teasing you, now spill.

Me : well if you must know he is taking me out on a date tonight, which I must make clear I didn't want to go on, but was blackmailed into agreeing

Momma ♥ : oh come on Jane don't be ridiculous, I doubt anyone is able to make you do anything you don't want to, you Jane are the most stubborn person I know.

Me : I'm not stubborn

Momma  ♥ : really?  Want me to remind you of the many many times your stubborn ass acted up.

Me : mommy.... That's besides the point, the point is I told Shawn  that I'd do anything  he wanted me to do if he got the doctor to discharge me early.. I was desperate  mom.

Momma ♥ : okay fine, so what will you wear? Where is he taking you exactly  ?

Me : I don't know where he is taking me and I'm going to wear clothes mom, why does this matter?