CHAPTER 5 ♡♡

Having Jay over made me realize that maybe just maybe I was a bit lonely before, of course, the bubbly goofball did not know the concept of studying or concentration at all,it made wonder how he even made it this far,all he wanted to do was eat snacks after reading just one sentence, ask irrelevant questions and have unnecessary breaks.

It was starting to get to me and I could feel my  right eye twitch,this always happened when I was about to loose my cool. Taking a deep breath I finally looked up from my notebook,"what exactly is your problem ? " I asked him

He looked up at me confused and looking very lost,"what do you mean?" He responded and I felt my irritation rise.

"I've had to sit here and watch you do anything but study, need I remind you the actual reason you're here is to study not whatever you have going on, "I said.

Honestly, my entire irritation was not his fault, I've been trying to balance these ledgers our professor gave us to do and I have been failing and his constant fidgeting was not helping with my anxiety. i watched him let out a long dramatic sigh and I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes at his dramatics.

"This makes no sense at all, I've been reading this page over and over again but still it's all gibberish to me, I mean seriously have you seen these terms, Why in the world would I need to know this? ", He said letting out yet another frustrated sigh.

"Jay, I told you to ask me where you don't understand, I am still to here a question from you.damm it, Jay, these ledgers are stressing me out and now I have to babysit you," I said to him and I saw amusement in his eyes

...this little rascal.....

"I don't remember saying anything humorous, so I suggest you wipe the goofy smile and look from your face before I do it for you and I don't promise you a pretty face afterward" I mumbled irritably, seriously this guy was going to drive me insane.

He laughed out loud before saying," okay let's do this,I will help you with the ledgers and any other finance-related questions you have if you promise to write me a very watered down version of my textbook,you don't have to do it all at once,you can do it let chapter I don't care, as long as it's in ENGLISH not this gibberish.....deal" he said and to be honest his deal was pretty sweet,I already had watered down notes of my own I would give him as long as he helped with this ledger mess .

"Deal, "I told him with a smile, which he returned with one of his own.

"How about we call it a day and resume this tomorrow.2e can watch a movie or something, you can sleep over I don't mind, just clean up after yourself"I suggested and he seemed to love my suggestion because he jumped right up from his spot on the floor to pick his mess up. i chuckled at his antics.

"So what's happening between you and that Rivers boy, I mean you two seem pretty close, just kidding, you look like you're about to strangle him every time he tries to talk to you" he asked and I could hear the laughter laced with his words,he found this amusing,I groaned out loud showing my obvious displeasure of the 'SITUATION' .

"I can't seem to get rid of him, he does not know the meaning of 'NO', LEAVE ME ALONE', or 'i don't want', it's really exhausting and is bringing me unwanted attention," I told him and he laughed out loud this time as if I told him the funniest joke in the world.i rolled my eyes 

..IDIOT...I thought to myself.

"He likes you." He said it wasn't a question, it was a statement one that I was trying to ignore because I did not have time to deal with some boy who had 'romantic feelings' towards me, they would be disappointed.

"and that's what scares me, I've tried so many times to tell him off, but he is like a puppy, I'm even regretting my decision of becoming his friend, "I said with a sigh this was giving me a headache and headaches did not work well with my night terrors.

"Don't stress too much about it,he will get bored and leave you alone,I mean it's Mathew Rivers, everyone knows it's just a challenge for him,you're a challenge" Jay said truthfully,this was no news to me,I mean I've heard people say, stay away from. Him.it's MATHEW RIVERS, the way they said it made it sound like he was some sort of god, yeah whatever.

" can we not talk about him, it's giving me a headache" I pleaded.

Jay quickly changed the topic, telling me a story about how he once saved a pack of dogs or something like that, it was funny and that is how we spent our day, talking laughing and eating.i knew right there and then that I had found my best friend and I loved the idea.

I know you're thinking the same thing that I am

...WHAT A HYPOCRITE...sigh...

=_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_==_=

[A.N]

FIRST OF ALL I'D LOVE TO WISH YALL A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR,2019..WOOOPYWOOO

SECONDLY, I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR DISAPPEARING AND NOT UPDATING, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THE LAST FEW MONTHS OF 2018 WERE HELL FOR ME, EVERYTHING WAS FALLING APART AND I WAS STRUGGLING TO FIND MY SENSE OF PEACE, I WAS IN A DARK PLACE, BUT IM FINE NOW.

AND LASTLY, I JUST WANT TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK, I KNOW IT'S STILL A BIT QUESTIONABLE, BUT I PROMISE IT WILL GET BETTER. I LOVE YOU ALL❤️