CHAPTER 11 ♡♡

Shawn Matthew Rivers Pov :

The past two weeks were absolute torture for me,with everyone gone for the break there was less to do and no one to hang out and I'm not an introvert,I don't do alone time,I overthink when I'm alone and it depresses me.

I even got calls from my parents asking why I didn't come home for the break but to be honest,my parents just want me there so that they can boast,I love the spotlight but I don't love the attention of old people,my parents take it way to far and my siblings are pretentious snobs.i get along with my parents but I always clash with my siblings.

My older brothers love to make rude and uncessary comments about everything I do,whereas my two little sisters are way in their heads,I think they don't even care about education,all the think about is getting married to rich husbands.i guess growing up not wanting  for anything spoiled them.

They cost me some of my friendships and relationships,but then again non of those girl were really special to me,not the way I feel about grey...darn it,I'm thinking about her again....she always finds her way into my brain at the weirdest of times.my Friends don't understand why I keep torturing myself in this love-hate friendship,but they don't know that when you love someone,it doesn't matter.

Plus I know she doesn't hate me,she's just scared,she just doesn't know what to do with me or the feelings that come with me.at first I thought being her friend first would be an easier approach,but since I found out that there are other males on campus who can you her,I've made it my mission to let her know how I feel about her.

I still don't believe she put her phone on speaker while her family was there,I'll never understand her,that's not how I wanted to meet her family,even though I have a feeling her Mom likes me,her dad I'll have to convince,as for that moron Jayden,I'll beat him up if he keeps interfering with grey.

My thought train was interrupted by my alarm.sigh..i can't believe I've been awake way before my alarm went off.today is a good day though,everyone is coming back from the school break and my friends and I are going to the pizza palace later to catch up and eat pizza.i hope Nate doesn't bring his stupid girlfriend.i don't trust that girl .

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my business,when I was done I made myself breakfast,I really should start eating healthy,Mom would not approve of all this junk.my phone rang as I was eating and I picked it up after seeing that it was my mother..think about her and she calls.

Me : hello mother,to what do I owe this call?

Mother : do I need a reason to call my lovely son.i just missed you,is that so wrong? you hardly call me so you leave me no choice than to take matters into my own hands.

Me : maybe me not calling,means I'm busy Mom,it's not like I have interesting things to tell you

Mother : is this why you chose to go study so far,so that you would deprived me of my son's love,whose keeping you busy,it better be school,I don't trust these girls.

Me : is that all you think about,the girls I must be Dating,if you must know mother,I'm not dating anyone,and I've been studying

Mother : good,good,good, whatever happened to that girl named Tara,you used to have her around all the time

Me : stop exaggerating mother,Tara was her sometimes and she's just a friend so please stop, talking about her she's not the girl I like.

Mother : so there is a girl you like ? Who is she,who are her parents,is she smart,is  she pretty,when will I get to meet her?

Me : calm down Mom,I really can't keep anything from you can I...