CHAPTER 32 ♡♡

Bright rays of sunshine woke me up from my sleep. It was indeed a beautiful day and just like the past few months, I felt content, I felt like I belonged. I stretched, well atleast I tried because just then Tony pulled me closer and hugged me tightly  in his sleep.

That's one thing I learnt about him during the course of the last few months, my boyfriend  was a hugger and a cuddled, he loves to spoon  me in bed and not even in a sexual way, he was a perfect gentleman  and as long as he got his cuddles he was a happy man. This was the reason why I had been spending more nights at his place than at my own and he's been begging me to move in with him.

I suddenly  felt the urge to pee and his tight grip wasn't helping the situation. No matter how hard I tried to pry  his arms off of me, I kept failing. Taking a deep breath,i shock him a bit and this deadlike teddybear of mine didn't even move.

"Tony come on, let go I need to pee "I said softly and he held me even tighter. I  wanted to laugh but I didn't think that would be a great idea, especially  with the way I was pressed.

"come on baby, let go, or else I'm going to feed on the bed"i whined and he frowned.

"just a little longer Tash, it's Saturday and it's early, please go to bed"he said and I laughed

I tried prying myself away from him and he finally  let me go. I  literally  ran to the bathroom and pee'd and I realised my period  had started.

You see the thing about my period is that it isn't consistent  and I don't feel anything pain or have any signs but as the day progresses I find myself in pain. Making it the worst three days of my life. I haven't had my period around Tony, I always avoided coming over during those days, I didn't want to scare him away, but  since I promised him this entire weekend, he was going to witness my pain.

I took a shower and got dressed. When I walked back into the bedroom Tony was not on the bed and the bed was made.

I walked downstairs  and found him in the kitchen making breakfast.He had already showered, I wasn't surprised, between him and I, he was the fast one.i walked up to him and hugged him from behind. I know how much he loves back hugs. He turned and kissed me.

"good morning baby. How did you sleep. I slept like a baby. I always sleep well when you're around. "he said and I knew where he was going with this. He wants me to move in with him.

"I slept alright,i love waking up in your arms. But I will not move in with you Tony, not now"i told him and unlike other days he smiled and I  wondered what was going through his mind.

"fine. Have it your way miss Mathews, but mark my words you will move in with me. If its the last thing you do"he said confidently and I decided to tease him.

"marry me Mr Stevens  and I might not have a choice but to live with you"i said with a smirk and his smile vanished from his face. I regretted  saying that at that moment. I only meant it as a stupid joke. He just stared at me and I started  to worry.but his next words floored me.

"then Jane-tashely  Mathews, marry me"it wasn't a question per say, he was telling me. I froze and couldn't master a response.it took me a few minutes  before I could finally find my words again.

"I was just joking baby..."I said nervously. I knew deep down in my heart I wasn't joking and I also knew that if he was to ever propose I'd say yes. I got over my fear of marriage a long time ago. But I didn't want him to  feel pressured.

"but I'm not. I'm serious, marry me Jane, do me the biggest honour of being my wife. I love you and I want to live my whole life with you... "he said and then stopped he pulled away and mumbled one minute before running upstairs.