CHAPTER 9 ♡♡

Lunch with both Jayden and Shawn was exhausting,they never stopped their pissing contest and honestly I was pissed off at them because they were ruining my appetite,I tried ignoring them but my efforts seemed to be useless.

It was like dealing with two 6 year olds who wanted their mom's attention..when we all finished eating and went out separate ways I was so happy, finally I didn't have to deal with two overgrown children,one I could handle.

Shawn had texted me almost the entire evening saying how much he would miss me to which I reminded him that it was only two weeks and he could always call .when did I become a mother to an overgrown child.

The next morning mom came to fetch us,and we got scolded for not visiting,the weekend we had promised to visit,she kept on whining about how she had  cleaned and cooked and prepared our rooms for us,only for us to call and cancel on her.

"Chill mother,we sacrifed three days for two weeks,didn't we,geez one would swear,we committed an illegal act"I said rolling my eyes.

"do not listen to her Mom,she's just being sour because her boyfriend was sulking about her leaving for the holidays and now she wishes she packed him in her suitcase and brought him along.as for me,I wanted to come that weekend mom,I begged and begged and begged her to come but she refused,she's a bully,she's always making me do stuff for her,you need to tell her to stop momma"Jayden whined and I glared at him

"Stop being such a kiss ass Jayden and shut the hell up if you don't know what you're saying,Shawn is not my boyfriend"I scolded the idiot..

"Ohhh jay-jay,do tell me more about this boy that has taken an interest in our ice queen,what is wrong with you Jane ,you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend."my said almost jumping up and down her seat.

"He's not my boyfriend,he's an idiot who loves to follow me around like a lost puppy and I can't seem to shake him off,and I would appreciate it if you toned down the childish excitement while driving precious cargo,I would love to reach home in one peace and with a sound mind"I mumbled grabbing onto my seatbelt tightly,I could see my knuckles turning white.

"Ohhh sorry sweetheart,eyes on the road,so jay-jay,tell me about this boy she speaks off,is he cute, hot,is he smart,what does he study,most importantly is he cute?"Mom asked Jayden who was riding shotgun,I swear he's replacing me,I glared at the back of his head from my seat in the back,he must've felt my glare because he eyed me through the review mirror with a smirk and amusement in his eyes...

I'm going to claw those eyes out of their socket if he says something stupid..

"He's a complete arse Mom,I'm telling you and 'cute?' hell Naw,he looks like a pregnant porcupine giving birth under water, completely horrific, I'm not even sure what he sees in Jane I mean. Look at her but then again his ugly arse can only see ugly things as well"Jayden said with a snort.

"Mother,did you hear the way he just insinuated that I'm ugly,he even said bad words"I grumbled, feeling offended,I might not be on South Africa's hottest women list but I certainly ain't ugly,this stupid twat.

"Ohhh hush Jane,I don't think jay-jay,meant that,did you honey?"she asked him with a chuckle.

"Of course not Mom,I would never call our Janey bunny ugly,she's so cute."Jayden said.

"Kiss ass"I muttered lowly.hes going to regret his actions.

"Be nice JANE-TASHELY" Mom scolded and I huffed childishly.

"But MOMMY,he started it"I practically whined and I heard Jayden scoff and was about to say something when mom interrupted him.

"And I'm finishing it.i swear you two are going to give me a headache, you're worse than Jamie and he's supposed to be the kid."she grumbled under her breath but I still heard her.