EPILOGUE ♡♡

Seven years later...

Tony's p.o.v.....

8 years of being married to my beautiful wife Tash have been the best years of my life. Our relationship hasn't changed, it still feels like the day she first agreed to be my girlfriend.

God blessed us with two beautiful children. Like who is turning 7 this year and his little sister Mikaela who is turning 4 soon. These bundles of joy have been amazing although,  I do sometimes think they love their mom more than they love me... I don't blame them though because she is amazing.

"Daddy, mommy said I should ask you to come and help me dress and she also said that we have 15 minutes before she leaves for Grammy's house with Lukey.." my daughter says already pulling me by my arm.

"calm down princess, I'm coming. Do you know what you want to wear? "I asked picking her up and walking up to her room.

"I want to be pretty like mommy, she's wearing a grey dress, "my daughter said and I laughed. This is her every day. She adores her mother.

"okay Miky, are you ready to see your Grammy and Gammy and uncle Jamie, "I asked and she nodded.

That was the other thing my daughter has in common with her mom. When she feels like talking is too much for her she just uses her body parts, like her head or arms.

"words baby, use your words"I gently scold.

"yes, daddy. I can't wait to see Tamara too. She promised to bring me sweeties. "she said and I laughed.

"sweets aren't very healthy for you miky, "I told her and she rolled her eyes.

"mommy said, I can have sweets, Just as long as I don't eat them all at once. If mommy says it's okay, then I know it's okay."   Mikaela said and I laughed.

When I was done dressing her, she ran out of her room before I could say anything to her.

I walked into our bedroom and found my beautiful wife on her phone typing and I walked up to her and hugged her from behind. She was texting her brother.

"Hey honey, are you and princess done ?.we were waiting for you two. Oh, Jamie is asking if he can come over after lunch at my parent's house with his fiance. "she asked and I turned her around and kissed her.

I missed her. the kiss began to get heated and I was getting excited until a little voice disturbed us.

"daddy, you need to stop doing that to mommy, you're giving her your germs plus we're running late. " Luke said and I groaned. I swear this kid has had it in for me ever since he was born.

"he is right. We need to go. Are we going separately or are we driving together? "my wife asked and Luke said he was going with her and Mikaela said that too.

"I swear these kids love you more than they love me," I said and Jane laughed and rolled her eyes and grabbed her car keys.

"you drive like a maniac babe. I suggest we drive down together and I'll drive. "she said.

"yeah, as long as mom's driving then, Let's go. I got shotgun" luke said and I laughed. No way in hell.

"I'm riding shotgun, I'm the dad," I said and the kids laughed. What was so funny.

"what does that have to do with anything dad. This is mom's car, not yours. If you want to ride shotgun, drive yourself to Grammy's house, or book an uber "Mikaela said and Luke nodded in agreement. Who gave birth to these kids.

"Okay okay guys, chill, Luke let daddy sit on the passenger seat, you can come with Jamie later okay sweety, "my wife said and Luke nodded looking at his mom with adoration.

Yes, kid, I feel that way as well.

We left the house and drove down to the Mathews's house. Everyone was there. My family and Jane's family. Our family.

Looking at everyone, I smiled and thanked God for blessing me with this amazing family.

"I love you "my wife whispered and I laughed. 

"I love you more and I love our family "I responded.

We were going to be fine.

☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜☆☞☜

The end!!!!

I loved you. Guys and I  still love you.  Going to fix the errors soon. Love