Chapter 1

Location: The Last City, Earth

Zavala is standing on the edge of a walkway, looking over the city. Ships of all kinds fly to and from Earth. He smiles when he sees all the faces of the guardians roaming around on the Wall. He sees three guardians approaching, and he faces them. "Guardians... I've been waiting for you." He pulls his ghost out to reveal a hologram. "This is a wanted wizard on Mars. He's been interfering with powers he doesn't comprehend, and we're afraid he may end up destroying Rasputin. Your job is to eliminate this threat, and report back to me. Understood?"

The guardians saluted Zavala, and summoned their ships. As soon as they ported into their ships, they flew off to Mars. Ikora approached Zavala from behind. "One guardian sticks out in my mind, Zavala... the leader. I have a feeling he may have a special role in his future." Zavala nodded in agreement, and stood overlooking the city.

Y/N POV

I get comfortable in my pilot seat, and turn on the radio to broadcast to my fire team. "Alright guys, you heard the man. We have a wizard to deal with, so let's make it quick. I wanna make it in time for dinner. The noodle shop is supposed to be having spicy ramen tonight, and I'm not missing out on that."

My lifelong friend, and best Titan I know Preator piped up. "Hey, save me a bowl, will you?" I laugh, and activate the mic. "Not a chance, that's on you sis." Preator has been with me for a long time, and she's been like a sister to me. I always have her back, just like I know she has mine.

Then, I hear another voice chime in, and it's my Warlock friend Travis. "I'm gonna stick with a salad if that's okay."

Preator pipes in. "Pussysayswhat?"

"Screw you too, bitch."

We all break out laughing, and we check our ammo as we are about to exit our space jump. "Alright guys, time to get serious. Remember, our target is the wizard. We take him out, we get paid and get better loot... probably."

The ships leave the space jump, and descend towards Mars. My team and I phase down to the surface, and Travis shivers. "Why does it have to be fucking permafrost?"

I shake my head, and we receive a transmission from Zavala. "Alright guardians, this is it. The target is a high value one. You take him out, and don't hesitate to destroy anything and everything that stands in your way. Good luck."

We get on our sparrows, and we zoom off towards the location. We reach a cave, and we encounter a lot of Hive along the way. I take out Trust, and light them up like a Christmas tree, while my team takes out the others coming towards them. We soon reach the chamber that is said to be the location of the wizard. "Alright guys... this should be where that Hive magic ass ugly ass looking bitch is hiding. Keep your eyes open."

We scan around, looking for any signs of the wizard, but it's quiet. Preator is the first to speak. "Brother, I don't like this..."

I speak in a calm and reassuring voice. "Easy sis..." I look up, and I see Hive Thrall climbing down from the ceiling. "Above us, Hive incoming." We all start firing at the hive, killing them off, but they keep coming. Soon, the wizard reveals himself, and gives an evil laughter.

"So... you came... now, I'm gonna take away your light... guardians." The wizard summoned two summoning circles, and Knights started to appear from the circles. "I hope these are more of a challenge for you."

We hold our ground against them, but we're running out of ammo, and I see cursed thrall coming our way. "Cursed on our left." Travis uses his Bad Omens, and shoots in the middle of the swarm, causing cluster bombs to detonate.

"ENOUGH!!! Time to be rid of you once and for all!!!" The wizard summons a portal, and it starts to pull me through.

"What the hell? Sis?" I'm trying to reach out to Preator, and she grabs my hand, clinging to a stalagmite.

"I'm not letting go, brother..." I can tell she has tears in her helmet, and she doesn't want me to go.

"I'm sorry sis... I promise I'll find a way to see you again... I love you..." I crawl up her arm, and hug her as tight as I could.

"I love you too big brother..." She sniffles, and I look into her visor. "Just remember this... I'm coming home... ace..." I let go, and I'm pulled through the portal as the thrall kill my team. I wish I could've done more, but I didn't have any ammo. I'm sorry sis... you were the best thing that ever happened to me... I'll see you on the other side...

I fall and land hard on a patch of grass. I try to get up, but I end up passing out and lose consciousness.

(timeskip brought to you by chibi guardians playing with a ball shaped like the traveler)

I slowly start to come to, and I'm in a strange house. It's weird because I feel like I'm in a house from feudal Japan, but I can tell I'm not. "Hey ghost, you still with me?"

My ghost slowly materializes, and appears next to me. "As always, guardian." The ghost looks around, and even he can tell we're not in our world anymore. "I don't think we're on Mars anymore, guardian."

"Yeah, no shit." I slowly sit up, and I hear footsteps approaching. I try to find a place to hide, and I hide behind a corner that I'm guessing leads to a closet.

"Hello? I don't know if you're decent, but I'm coming in." A female voice speaks, and from the sound of it, I'm guessing a woman in her late 30s to early 40s. I slowly reach for my knife, and I feel a sword at my neck. "Don't even think about it." I withdraw my hand, and I slowly raise my hands in a surrendering way.

"Blake, we just saved this man, and you're trying to kill him already?" The woman comes around the corner, and sees me. "He was reaching for his knife, mom. I had to in case he tried to do something."

"I wasn't gonna use it unless I had to, so back off little girl." I look at the girl with cat ears, and I see them twitch. "Holy shit, those are real." I soon faint from the emotional shock.