Chapter 4

Y/N POV
Dream

I see my new girlfriend Blake in the distance. I run to her, and I hug her... but I phase through her. I try to grab her hand, but it phases through. I look around, and I see a school burning, and odd creatures and robots attacking other people around me. When I turn back to Blake, she's in a building, facing off against a guy in a black dust coat with a rose on the back. I notice the horns, and I recognize him as Adam Taurus. I hear a scream of pain, and see Blake stabbed. I fall to my knees, and I see him in front of me.

Adam: You are weak, human... you don't deserve her, or the life you were given.

He swings at me, cutting off my head, and I see white. I shoot awake, and I'm breathing heavily. Sweat is dripping from my face and chest, and I grab my neck, making sure I'm okay.

Y/N: I'm okay... I'm good...

Soon after, Blake slowly wakes up, and I chuckle after seeing how messed up her hair is.

Blake: You okay, love?

Y/N: Yeah, I'm okay... just had a bad dream. Go back to sleep, I need some air.

I slowly get up and I walk to the balcony, overlooking Menagerie. After a minute, my ghost materialized next to me.

Ghost: You don't wanna tell her about what you saw in your dream?

Y/N: It's best if she doesn't know...

Ghost: You know she's gonna ask sooner or later, right?

Y/N: And I will tell her when the time comes... for now... leave her be, my friend. I'll tell her when I'm ready.

Ghost: As you wish, guardian.

My ghost soon disappears, and I hear footsteps behind me. I recognize them as Blake's footsteps, and I feel her hug me from behind.

Y/N: Thank you for helping me get used to this world... it means a lot to me.

Blake: You're welcome.

Blake kisses my cheek and shoulder. I turn towards her, and kiss her gently and passionately. She melts into the kiss quickly, and she wraps her arms around my neck. I hold her waist, and slowly break the kiss, looking into her amber eyes.

Blake: Come on, let's go back to sleep.

Y/N: Okay...

I am lead by Blake back to bed, and she lays down first. I lay down next to her, and she cuddles up to my chest, nuzzling and purring as well. I swear, her purring is so damn adorable. How can she be so damn adorable? After a few minutes, I give up on thinking, and I soon fall asleep.

Time skip brought to you by chibi Blake and Y/N wrapped in a scarf asleep

Sunlight soon hits my eyes, and I squint hard. I shield my eyes, and I look out to see the morning sun. I look back, and I see Blake clinging to me, and her ears give a twitch. She soon wakes up and gives an adorable yawn.

Y/N: Morning, kitty~.

Blake: Morning, handsome guardian~.

We share a gentle kiss, and I soon get up from bed. Blake is soon wrapped in the blanket like a sushi roll, and I giggle at the sight. After a minute of stretching, I decided to go get ready for the day. I check by the door, and I see two bags packed and ready for the bullhead to Beacon. I get showered, dressed into my armor, and grab our bags. I drop them off at the front door, and I soon hear Kali and Ghira behind me.

Kali: Oh my... feels like yesterday, you were crashing behind our house, and now you're leaving for Beacon.

Ghira: Indeed. I must say, I never met someone like you before, but I'm proud to have done so.

Y/N: Likewise... dad.

Ghira grew a big smile, and hugged me. I hugged back, but he leaned into my ear with almost a deep whisper.

Ghira: Kali told me about you and my daughter. While I approve it, if you ever lay a hand on her in any harmful way, I will personally hunt you down, and rip you apart myself. Are we clear?

Y/N: Crystal. You have my word that no harm will come to her from me or anyone else.