Chapter 8

Y/N POV

I make my way to the auditorium. I see a huge crowd of people, and Ozpin on the stage. He looks at me with determination and amazement. Glynda is right beside him, and I give her a wink. She blushes a bit, and fixes her hair, giving a bit of a smile. I climb the stairs, and stand at attention. I feel a hand right on my left shoulder, and I see someone I thought I'd never see again.

Y/N: Krasnyy? Why are you here?

Ozpin: Y/N L/N... Krasnyy Drakon... due to you two being the only two who don't have a full team... normally I would have you removed from the academy. However... you both showed extreme skill and determination in dealing with the creatures of Grimm. So... therefore, you will be Beacon's first two man team. Until you get a full team however... I will hold off on giving you a team name. But, the leader... is Y/N L/N.

I was in shock, and amazement as Krasnyy shook my shoulder.

Y/N: I what?

Ozpin: Congratulations, young man. I look forward to seeing amazing things from you in the future. *leans closer to me* I wanna see you in my office after the ceremony.

I nod, and leave the auditorium. Blake and her team swarm in front of me and bombard me with questions.

Blake: That was amazing. You being the leader, I'm so proud of you, babe.

Yang: I know I'm impressed. You may be hotter than I am when it comes to fights~.

Y/N: Yang... if you knew me like Blake does... *leans into Yang's ear* you would know the only fights I do are the ones that determine dominance in bed~.

Yang blushes hard, and almost gets a nosebleed. Blake heard what I whispered, and she too blushed deeply. The white-haired chick walked up to me and looked up and down my armor.

White: You don't look all that impressive. I bet I could take you with one hand tied behind my back.

Blake: Weiss, if you saw him fight, you wouldn't be saying that.

Y/N: I agree. Also... One hand tied behind my back... is that the name of one of your sex tapes Weiss~?

Weiss: I-I... I don't know what you're talking about.

Y/N: You're not denying it~.

Weiss hit my chest plate, but it felt like getting hit by a child to me.

Weiss: I DO NOT MAKE SEX TAPES!!!

Everyone turned towards Weiss, and she blushed hard as she left the auditorium a blushing mess.

Y/N: Look at that, the ice queen does have color.

Everyone broke out laughing at what I said, and Blake elbowed me in the ribs.

Blake: That was mean.

Y/N: Yeah... I may have pushed too far with her, huh? I better go find her.

I took off to find Weiss, and my ghost materialized.

Ghost: Guardian... that was a bit mean of you... she seemed a bit... more hurt by the last part.

Y/N: No shit... now, if you wanna continue making me feel bad, the least you could do is help me find her.

My ghost floated away, and scanned doors, trying to determine if there are any life signs closely resembling Weiss. After a while, I heard crying behind a door that sounded like Weiss. I knocked on the door gently.

Weiss: Who is it?

Y/N: May I come in? Please... I really do feel bad about earlier... and I wanna make it up to you.

After a minute, the door unlocked, and Weiss came out. She had tears streaming down her cheeks, and ruining her makeup.

Y/N: I'm sorry for what I said... it was a bit mean to say something like what I did... and I wan-

Before I could finish, I get a slap across my cheek. I remain unphased by the slap, but my head is towards the side.

Weiss: YOU IDIOT!!! I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH PROBLEMS TO DEAL WITH, I DON'T WANT MORE TO ADD TO THAT LIST!!!

I look at Weiss, and she cries more in front of me. I slowly wrap my arms around her, embracing her. At first she resists, but I trap her arms close to my chest, and try to calm her down. She slowly stops resisting, and cries into my chest. I gently stroke her hair, and she starts to relax more. After I calm her down, I wipe her tears away, and look into her eyes.

Y/N: I'm sorry... I'm sorry I said all those things...

I plant a kiss on her forehead, and she slightly blushes, but leans into it.

Y/N: Come here... I wanna fix something.

She sits on her bed, and I'm trying to find a box of makeup.

Weiss: Top drawer... left side.

I look where she says, and I pull the kit out. I help reapply the makeup she points out to me along the way.

Weiss: I didn't know you had a way with makeup.

Y/N: I didn't know you had a soft spot.

She blushed again, and I chuckled a bit.

Y/N: My sister... she would ask me to help her with her makeup sometimes. We were close friends, but we had a brother and sister relationship thing.

Weiss: What happened to her?

I fell silent, and stopped as I was applying a blush to her cheeks.

Y/N: Have you heard of the Guardians?