Chapter 11

A/N: *checks my story and sees 2K reads*
Okay... WAIT!!! *goes back* HOLY SHIT ON RYE!!! Thank you for over 2K reads. Just some time ago, I thanked you all for 1k, now I'm at 2K... wow, thank you all. Anyways, let's see what our Guardian is up to, shall we?
____________________________________

Y/N POV

Y/N: I wanna get back to my world.

My ghost flew right into my face, hitting my forehead.

Ghost: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR GOD DAMN MIND?!?!? You just got here, you have multiple girlfriends who love you more than anything!! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY WANNA GO BACK?!?!?

Y/N: I need to kill that Wizard bastard for murdering my team...

Ghost: And you think you can take him on your own?

Y/N: I don't care if I have to do it alone. I have to either way.

My ghost hit my head again, and with a little force, pushed me against the wall despite his size.

Ghost: You are gonna get yourself killed if you try to face him again.

3rd Person POV

Y/N kept arguing with his ghost, not aware that team RWBY is listening in around the corner. They had tears streaming down their cheeks as they listened. Soon, they ran off to their dorms, and the ghost is the first to notice.

Ghost: Guardian... we've got a problem...

Y/N POV

I turn, and I see my girlfriends running. I feel bad, and I chase after them.

Y/N: Wait. Let me explain please...

By the time I get to their dorm, they already locked it.

Y/N: Ladies, please open the door... let me explain why I said that.

Yang: Then explain through the door...

Y/N: I'm not from this world... okay?

Ruby: No shit, you already said that!

Y/N: Language, Ruby.

Ruby: ENGLISH!!!

Y/N: Can you please just open the door?

I wait, but to no avail.

Y/N: Blake? I know you can hear me... the reason I wanna go back is to avenge my team... they would've done the same for me... please, just open the door...

After waiting for an hour, the door unlocked. I slowly entered, and all of them stood there with pissed off faces. When I approached them, they slapped me in order.

Y/N: I think I deserved that.

Weiss: You deserve a lot worse than what we just did... but... we forgive you on one condition...

Y/N: And what would that be?

Blake: You never talk, think, or even plan on leaving this world... we love you, Y/N, and we can't stand the thought of losing you... for a personal vendetta.

I just stood there, not saying anything. Was I seriously planning on just leaving them like that? The fuck's wrong with me? I felt tears stream down my cheeks as I looked at them.

Y/N: I promise to always remain by your side... no matter what.

They smiled, and hugged me in a group hug. I tried my best to wrap my arms around them all. I kissed each of their foreheads, and stared into their eyes.

Y/N: From now on... Remnant is my home.

Just as I finished that, I saw a portal open over Beacon's courtyard. That's the same portal that pulled me through... don't tell me HE brought someone unfriendly here... I burst out of the room, team RWBY following not far behind me. As we reach the courtyard, I see two people on the ground. After a minute, I recognize them from my world.

Y/N: Zavala? Ikora?

Zavala is the first to stand up.

Zavala: Guardian? I thought you were dead. Where are we? What is this place.

Y/N: There's plenty of time to explain later. I wanna know how you ended up here.

Ikora: We went after the Wizard... you know who I'm talking about...

I clench my fist, making a leather grinding sound.

Zavala: We tried to deal with him ourselves, but to no avail. Before we knew it, he opened a portal, and we were brought here... Guardian, if you're here, where's your fire team? Surely they fell in along with you.

I remained silent, and slowly turned away. My face was enough for him and Ikora to know what happened.

Ikora: I'm sorry for the loss of your team, Guardian. But from this day forward, we'll be by your side. We'll be your fire team.

Y/N: I thank you for this, Ikora. Zavala... to answer your earlier questions: We're in a world called Remnant. This place in particular is Beacon Academy. This is where students learn to become what they call Huntsmen and Huntresses.

Zavala: Why is there no data of this world?

Y/N: Because this world doesn't have the Light... we still have our ghosts and Sparrows, but not our light... well, we have some, but... it's a shard of the Traveler. It came with me in another portal according to the headmaster of this academy.

???: He is correct, sir and madam.

As if on queue, Ozpin walks up behind us with Glynda in tow. I look at her, and she smiles and winks at me. I wrap an arm around her waist and kiss her temple.

Zavala: And I'm assuming you're the headmaster?

Ozpin: Yes, I am. My name is Professor Ozpin. Let me be the first to personally welcome you to Beacon. I could tell you two and Y/N were from the same world due to the portal drop. So, I'll be happy to answer any questions that you have while you're here. Actually, I have a favor to ask if that's okay.

Ikora: Name it.

Ozpin: I never had a teacher from outside worlds before. If you two could fill those positions, I can greatly compensate you for it, and provide a dorm for you to stay in.

Zavala: Well, we have questions of our own, but we'll gladly accept your offer, Professor. My name is Zavala. This is Ikora. We had a third, but...

Ikora looked away, and I walked up to her, resting my hand on her shoulder. She looked into my eyes.

Y/N: Don't worry, Ikora... I miss him, too... all the Guardians do...

Ozpin: I'm glad to hear that you'll take the positions. I have two classes available, and I'll let you two decide which ones you wanna take.

Ozpin starts to walk away, while Zavala and Ikora follow behind him, leaving me, RWBY, and Glynda.

Y/N: Well, I guess we get a day off?

Ruby: Seems that way.

Weiss: Perfect, I need to organize my dust supplies.

Blake: I have to finish my book.

Yang: I have some sleep to catch up on.

And like that, team RWBY walked back to their dorm, leaving me and Glynda.

Y/N: Wanna chill in the shade?

Glynda: I'd love to.

We head over to a nearby tree, and relax in the shade. Well, I'm relaxing, Glynda's working on her tablet still. I grab it out of her hands, and I toss it upwards, landing on the vertex of two branches.

Y/N: When I said relax, I didn't mean work on your tablet, honey.

Glynda: I was organiz-

I put a finger over her lips to silence her.

Y/N: You're here to relax, not work.

She nods, and slowly leans against me. Soon after, she falls asleep, snoring lightly. I giggle a bit, and use my cloak to cover us up and take a nap.