Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I soon reach the pick up location for the bullhead. Not soon after, Blake and the family join me at the pick up.

Y/N: What took you so long? Started to think you weren't gonna make it.

Blake: Sorry, mom was trying to fix my bow.

Kali: I wanted it to look adorable on you, sweetheart.

Blake: I can make it look just fine, mom. I don't need the extra help.

I couldn't help, but chuckle at the scene before me. It was adorable that Blake wore a bow to hide her ears, but at the same time, I feel bad that she has to hide the fact that she's a faunas.

???: You here for the pick up as well?

I turn, and I see a guy my age at least, and he had scales on his hands. My first guess was he was a dragon faunas, and his eyes were a gold color.

Y/N: Indeed... and who are you if I may ask?

???: Apologies, where are my manners? My name is Krasnyy Drakon... at your service. (He's one of my OC's, and I'll take requests from you fans if you want yours in the story. I'll make an individual list regarding the team once I make my mind up.)

He gave a deep nod, and I nodded back.

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N. This is Blake Belladonna... my girlfriend.

Blake leans closer to me, and gives a slight purr. I kiss her temple, and wrap an arm around her waist.

Krasnyy: Awwww, you two make a great couple. I wish you the best of luck in your future.

I nod, and as if on queue, the bullhead arrives. The three of us board, and we fly off to Beacon. Blake and I wave goodbye to the parents, and we disappear into the distance.

Time skip brought to you by a baby dragon hatching from an egg

After a while, I walk around the ship, and I see two girls who were talking about knees for some reason.

???: I don't wanna be the "bee's knees," or anyone's knees. I just wanna be a normal girl with normal knees.

Y/N: And yet, you look like your a few inches short of a free ride on a roller coaster.

The red girl jumps, and quickly hides behind a busty blonde girl.

???: And who might you be? And why make fun of my sister?

Y/N: I'm Y/N L/N... and to answer your question: I heard something about knees. You have a knee fetish or something?

???: I DO NOT HAVE A KNEE FETISH!!! And... my name's Ruby. This is my big sister Yang.

Yang: What do you look like under the helmet? I bet you're quite the hottie under there~.

Yang puts her hands on my chest plate, and I quickly back off.

Y/N: Sorry ma'am, I'm taken. So unless you're my girlfriend, all you can do is watch me walk away.

I turn and walk away, my cloak almost lifting off the ground as I walk. Yang and Ruby stare at me with eyes that scream lust.

Yang's mind: He is so hot when he walks. The hood makes him look even more badass~.

Ruby's mind: I wonder what his weapons are. I hope he doesn't mind me having a scythe. His cloak is so cool with the fur and the logo on the back. (The logo is the same as the Tangled Web symbol.)

Time skip brought to you by a chibi guardian being followed by Ruby and Yang with hearts in their eyes

Soon after the ship landed, Blake and I disembark, and we make our way to the auditorium. I soon lose Blake after that blonde and her friends accidentally carried me away from her.

Yang: Oh, hey Y/N~. I didn't expect you to be with us~.

Y/N: MY ASS, YOU CARRIED ME HERE!!!

Yang soon dropped me, and I hit the ground. Soon after I dusted myself off, my ghost materialized.

Ghost: Are you okay, guardian?

Y/N: I'm fine, buddy.

Yang freaks out almost, and looks at the ghost. The ghost blinks, and stares into Yang's eyes, almost as if scanning her.

Ghost: Do you mind not staring? You're making me uncomfortable.

My ghost disappeared after saying that, and I kept walking towards the auditorium. Yang was still in shock, and didn't notice that I was gone. After a few minutes, Blake joins me in the auditorium, and we find our seats. Soon after, I see a man in a green suit take the stage and give a speech. All I manage to hear is something about energy and training, and I soon fall asleep. Blake nudges me awake, and I see an even bustier blonde take the stage.

Glynda: You will all gather in the ballroom tonight and get some rest. Your initiation will begin tomorrow.

I give a loud wolf whistle under my helmet, and she blushes as Blake elbowed my ribs playfully. Glynda cleared her throat, and soon walked off, still red as a tomato in the summer.

Time skip brought to you by a chibi Glynda swatting a guardian with her crop

Night time hits fast, and I lay my sleeping gear next to Blake.

Y/N: Hey Blake, what do you think about the initiation tomorrow?

Blake: I don't know, babe... but whatever happens, I'll always protect you.

I take my helmet off, and I look into her eyes.

Y/N: That's my line you just said~.

She purrs and kisses me deeply and passionately. A few guys give a whistle to our direction, and I flip them off. Soon after, Yang and Ruby join us in the corner. I soon fall asleep somewhere in the conversation they were having, and Blake blew out her candles. She too soon fell asleep next to me.

Y/N's mind: Whatever happens, I'll protect you with my life Blake...

... even if I have to eliminate the bastard with the horns to do it.